Wednesday, August 3, 2011

39 week belly pic...

Trying to post this pic from my phone for the 1st time. Lol Guess I'll see how it goes. My last appt with the high risk Dr is tomorrow! Yay! And if they don't go ahead an just keep me tomorrow they'll give me my induction date then. I'm really uncomfortable at this point from all the bh contractions, and not able to sleep much since I'm in pain at night. So I'm ready to meet this little girl ASAP! Lol Will be updating tomorrow on my appt. I'm curious to hear how much they'll tell me she's weighing now from the ultrasound measurements. I'm getting excited ladies:D
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I hope everything goes well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, not long now! Great pic!
    I hope all goes well
    x

    ReplyDelete