Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What is Baby #2 ??? The NEWS is IN:)

Yesterday I went in for my US at 18 weeks 6 days...




Has both little hands on face again:) and says.. Peek-a-Boo! lol


Leg & Foot


Looks ready to turn a flip! (and looks uncomfortable to me;) haha

And Now what you've been waiting for...

Its Another Princess:D We are Thrilled & Excited of course! Only thing is she has no name as of now because me and dh both dislike most girl names:( We don't know what we're looking for in a name so feel free to suggest any Names you like or may think of later on.

my name Pictures, Images and Photos

Note: I will have another post coming up about my appt yesterday hopefully sometime today. I didn't won't to dampin all my Happyness of this post. PLEASE DON'T WORRY... but feel free to Pray for me, my husband Randy, and baby Girl #2. Thank you! And Much Love to you ALL!

5 comments:

  1. Prayers your way. I have 2 girls and the first was easier to name than the second. However I am partial to Kylie and Maddison. LOL. COngrats

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I will be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! Aww, a precious baby girl - how fun! I'm sure Dassah will thoroughly enjoy having a sweet little girl to play with - sisters have such special relationships.

    Will be checking back for your second post...and definitely praying for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay to another girl!!
    May I suggest Nicola! Lol, that really is a joke, I actually dislike my name!!

    How about searching for names with a certain meaning?
    x

    ReplyDelete