Thursday, January 13, 2011

Gender test

I took an IntelliGender test this morning. http://www.intelligender.com/home.html

Yellow to Dark Orange= Girl result

Light or Dark Green to Gray= Boy Result












As you can see it gave me a "Boy" result. I am sceptical, although these test are pretty accurate they are also not recommended for people with PCOS:p (it can give you a false boy result)

But Hey I did 2 test with my 1st and got a Girl results both times. It was right in between a yellow orange color so well see.lol I have another test Dh wants to be there for when I take it. And well see then if Its turns dark again.

Also would like to let you all know we don't care if its a boy or a girl. We will be just as excited either way:D A little man would be different and great, but another little princess would be great also. And thankfully my Dh isn't caught up into this thing that he Must Have a Boy. He would be just as happy if we only had girls.lol We just are happy with whatever the Lord Blesses us with:) And more Thankful than you'll ever know!

My sister's baby shower is this Saturday at our house so we'll be busy with getting everything ready for that. I'm ready for next month to get here! I'm so excited to find out if she's having a girl or boy! They have way more will power than me.lol

Hope you all have a blessed weekend!

my name Pictures, Images and Photos

12 comments:

  1. how exciting either way! We are the same exact way we will be happy with either one on our next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super exciting!! I can't wait to find out "officially" what you're having!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very exciting! I would not mind either way what we get if we fall pregnant.

    Cant wait to find out for real what you are having!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's cool! I want to try that with our next baby. I had guessed you were having a girl, but I guess I was wrong. I am excited to find out if you are actually having a boy, when you have your gender scan! :)

    Have fun at your sisters shower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy for you Hannah! A friend of mine got pregnant spontaneously the 2nd time too and she and her hubby have similar issues to yours. This gives me lots of hope :).

    I can't wait to see if the test was accurate!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! I didn't even know there was a test like that out there! :) have y'all picked out a boy name yet?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've thought about trying one of these. But then again I do have pcos as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just contacted the company for a review and giveaway on my blog and they agreed so soon one of you could win your own test for FREE and try it out. I think it looks like fun though I'm a skeptic like you as well. I have PCOS, too, and so not sure if it'll be accurate for me or not. Only time will tell!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So happy for you on your PG with your next miracle!I have always wondered if those tests worked.I didn't try one when I was PG with my little guy.Hopefully I will be PG again this year after our next FET and maybe I will consider trying it then. I wanted to let you know that you have an award on blog.Congrats! -Megan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi sweet friend! I have an award for you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Yay, how cute A Boy! But like you say, A HEALTHY Baby is most important!
    Dropping by to let you know that I have also awarded you a Blog Award. Take a peek at my blog post called: - I LOVE THESE BLOGS AWARD - when you get a chance! =)
    The C's

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey! How has everything been going? I see that you are already 14 weeks pregnant... is your gender ultrasound coming up soon? I am excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete