Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Ultra Sound:)

Everything went Great today. We found out we are even Earlier Pregnant than we thought.lol I must have ovulated late. Baby is measuring about 5 weeks 4 days, and the due Date should be around August 11th. Since it was so early we didn't get a reading on the heartbeat or get to hear it. However we COULD SEE IT faintly flickering already:D For just a second at the 1st of my ultra sound the nurse thought she might of seen 2 sacks. However the 2 nurses in the room soon figured it was just implantation bleeding. After she looked at my ovaries we seen where I had ovulated from the right side, which was kind of neat.

My nurse called me later today, and told me my Dr. said everything looked good. And that he wanted me to come in next week for another ultra sound just to make sure everything is still looking good. I had already figured that this would be the case since we wasn't able to check out the heartbeat yet. Most RE's usually Release you after you get a healthly heartbeat from what I've seen. Like I said before I'm very newly preg., and we had no way of knowing this based only on my last period I would have been closer to 7 weeks today. Oh well, I get to see my little *Lion Heart* one more time before Christmas:) (started calling the baby this in my head a few days ago) I don't know why maybe because it sounds like such a strong name, and this little one is here with us against all odds.

You can see the round sack is a black circle, and our teeny tiny DOT which is at the top of it. (I went back and highlighted the framing crosses in yellow since I though you'd all be able to see what I was talking about. You could hardly see the white crosses.lol


My next Ultra Sound is Scheduled for next week on Thursday. Dec.23rd! Praying that Everything looks Great again, and that my little Lion Heart continues to grow strong and healthy:)


As far as my symptoms go right now.

I am having lots of terrible nausea, but thankfully haven't had t0 thrown up again yet.Don't know if I can last threw tonight though. I'm feeling really sick today. (I really don't like feeling so ill because I have a baby now, and its really hard to do small things when you feel so badly in your body) Please Pray that this gets better!

Food Aversions- Fried Chicken, French Fries, bacon

Food Cravings- Salad, Veggies, Buffalo wings with ranch.lol And recently a hamburger.

Hope you all are well! Looking forward to hearing about many new BFP's this new year:D

my name Pictures, Images and Photos

13 comments:

  1. Congrats honey!! I am over the moon for you that you don't have to go through the fertility crud again! What a blessing. Now, I need to start planning my sneak attack to try and have a miracle baby too! lol hubby won't allow it though. Ha!

    Kami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats great news, so pleased all is well and yay to having a second ultrasound!!
    Hope you feel better soon.
    Nic x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad the ultrasound went well!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI
    I found your link on someone elses blog but i am very interested now and love hearing about natural pg after infertility. I have 3 year old twins. Just letting you know i am reading!
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW just came by to check out everyone's blog and I see you are PG again! Congrats! I don't think I am anywhere near ready to be PG again just yet. More power to you Mama! Can't wait to see more pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here from ICLW :) Congrats on being pregnant!! I love looking at u/s pics, so thank you for posting. Sending you best wishes on your pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Coming over from ICLW, congrats! If I remember correctly, my RE wanted me to do two ultrasounds before I graduated to my OB too, when I was pregnant with my twins. Sending positive thoughts to you and your Lion Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Hannah!!! What EXCITING news to come over here from ICLW to! My little ones are 16 months apart... you are going to have your hands and heart FULL!!!

    Happy ICLW from #37 and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your growing little bean! Happy ICLW and God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on #2! I hope you have a healthy, noneventful 9 months! Good luck.
    -ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay! August babies are great! (I'm one!!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on #2. Sorry its taken me so long to make it over here but just wanted to say a big congrats and so glad things are going well

    ReplyDelete