Tuesday, December 21, 2010

*ICLW* December 2010

Hello everyone!

Allot has gone on since Nov. ICLW. So I will give you all a quick update. We were planning a FET for January. At the beginning of this month I was waiting for AF to show up so I could start taking BCP's in preparation for our FET on January 28th.

Long story short. I was concerned and thought that I might need something to make me start. I called my Nurse on Dec 3rd I think, and she said she was not worried about it yet, and to just give her a call if I hadn't started by the next Friday. A few days later on Sunday Dec.5th, I sent my husband out for to stock up on lots of Pregnancy test for our up coming FET, YES I cheat in the 2WW.lol Anyway I also knew that my nurse would want me to take a test if I hadn't started by that following Friday. SO Dh comes in the test and says- why don't you take one now? I'm like no I really don't like those test. (and I had no reason to believe I was preg.) I still hate seeing a BFN. Anyway Late that night at about 10pm, I thought hey I have to pee, what can it hurt? I'll POAS. SO You can imagine my total shock when the test came up positive with in 2 min!!! I took 3 more test through out that night and they were all positive too.

Medically speaking we should not be able to conceive naturally. I have PCOS and my cycles must have regulated after the birth of our 1st, But DH has a male Factor LOW Count And VERY LOW Motility. We Needed ICSI with our 1st. I honestly think this must have been a case where the *1 good sperm* made it against all odds! I'm still amazed by this! I know this can happen, but truthfully you never expect it to happen to you.. you know?

So we got the best early Christmas Present EVER! Baby #2 is on his/her way:D I have my 2nd ultra sound at my RE's office this Thursday, and if all looks good they'll release me. I think it will go great though, I know I'm sicker than sick with morning sickness(all-day sickness). In truth all though I'm exactly happy, I'm having a hard time. I have been terribly sick for at least 6 days and can't hardly eat or keep my food down. This is taking a toll and I'm feeling extremely weak in my body. I want to be able to give My baby girl the attention she deserves. And be able to to Enjoy her 1st Christmas, and not spend it next to the toilet:( Sorry for the TMI.

At least she is Happy though, and content to sit in her high chair and watch her favorite show *Angelina Ballerina*!lol She LOVES IT!!! She has had this favorite show since she was only 4 months old. And Gets all Excited every time we put it on for her, Squealing and legs kicking in delight:)lol

Well I've got to get off of here, and try to eat something. Take Care You all! Looking forward to seeing many BFP's in the NEW YEAR! And hopefully a Few before then too;)

my name Pictures, Images and Photos

23 comments:

  1. Congrats to you! What a great story to read! This is very inspiring, and gives many of us great hope!
    Looking forward to now follow your pregnancy journey.
    The C's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!!

    Your story has brought me to tears it is amazing and should bring hope to those who have been told they will never conceive naturally!!

    Happy ICLW #50

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing that all it takes is 'one good sperm'!
    I am so so happy for you guys!
    I really hope that I will be following close behind you!
    Nic x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your pregnancy! How lucky!


    ~Happy ICLW~
    #14 http://themissruby.blogspot.com/
    ~x~
    May your Christmas be filled with Peace
    &
    Your New Year with Hope
    ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many, many congrats to you on your surprise BFP! That is awesome and it gives me hope :D Good luck with your pregnancy! I wish you a wonderful and healthy 9 months :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your pregnancy! Great that it was such a nice surprise on your own!! Happy ICLW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Congratulations on your pregnancy!!!

    Happy ICLW!
    #132

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy ICLW! We have a 4-month-old daughter and hope to add #2 soon so it'll be fun to follow your blog and see how it goes with kiddos close together. Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Congratulations! I also have PCOS and almost never release an egg so I would have been uber shocked too...:)
    ICLW#86

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! Hoping the morning sickness passes soon. Merry Christmas!

    Stopping by from ICLW (by the way, thanks for the glossary in your sidebar)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Man oh man do I EVER love reading stories like this. It gives me a heck of a lotta hope. Congrats to you for "that one good sperm," and much happiness (and less sickness) in 2011. :-)

    ICLW #82

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! What a great surprise! I also love stories like this since we deal with MFI too. Hope that you start to be able to keep some stuff down and that the first trimester flies by (and that you don't get any of that unfair all pregnancy long sickness). Have a wonderful Christmas!! ICLW #110

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! What a story! Congrats!!

    Happy ICLW.
    ICLW #10

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on your pregnancy! I love hearing such inspiring stories about the blessings and miracles that God can bring! Thanks for sharing... wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months!

    ReplyDelete
  15. CONGRATS! What a wonderful Christmas miracle you have this year. Happy ICLW!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wishing you a wonderful end to this miraculous conception story. And I hope the morning sickness lets up very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This story truly shows that anything is possible. What a miracle! congrats to you and hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your story just proves that miracles do come true & to hold on to hope! It looks like 2011 is going to be an amazing year for you and your family.

    I loved the compulsive POAS... I always had to cheat!

    #61 ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi, stopping by for ICLW. WOW!!! What a wonderful surprise!! A Christmas miracle. Congrats!!! I do hope that the sickness ends soon for you. ICLW #69

    ReplyDelete
  20. congratulations on your pregnancy. We had a miracle pregnancy waiting to start IVF after 6 years. I LOVE reading stories like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. And now I believe in unicorns and leprechauns! You are one of THOSE couples!! Amazing!

    ~Jem (ICLW #5)
    http://ambivalentwomb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my goodness! That is amazing! Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys! I got goosebumps when I saw this!!

    ReplyDelete