Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Awake & Thinking...

I can't believe that I am going in for a BETA test today. I was just never even expecting this. It feels so strange to me in a way, because I never really though of us conceiving on our own. I had gotten past that and accepted that we are infertile. I do and always have believed that Miracle pregnancies happen. I just never thought of it really happening to me! How I feel is.. still SHOCKED, Amazed, Excited, and More Thankful than you can imagine!!! And a bit nervous too.

Well I need to get off of here and get myself & dassah ready. I took a e.p.t. digital this morning and as you can see still pregnant:) I never take these unless I've already gotten a second line off a first response test. There's just something terribly cruel about a test that can spell the words..Not Pregnant. At least that's how I feel.

BFP 12-7-10 6am


I hope to be updating with some great news and and ultra sound date later. Please keep me in your prayers today.

my name Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment