Monday, December 6, 2010

3rd test

BFP 12-6-10 @ 7am

Ok I do believe I am pregnant now, not just because of the test but because morning sickness is in full swing:0= The 1st day of my last period was on Oct. 29th. So I'm guessing I'm 5 or 6 weeks along. Which makes since why I'm having morning sickness. It started it last time around this time.

I've called my Nurse and left her a message at my clinic to let her know what is going on. Looks like I'll be canceling my FET, and postponing till later.lol Who knew that I would have a natural pregnancy?! Guess dh's best sperm made it to my egg and fertilized it "against all odds". And my cycles did regulate after having dassah. I am hoping my clinic will give me a pregnancy test & ultra sound for my PEACE of mind. I will relax a good bit after I see a heart beat!

Ahh! this is crazy!!! Still don't feel quite real.


*UPDATE*
My nurse just called me back. I'm going in tomorrow at 11:00 for a BETA test!!!!! And if all looks good with that I should be getting an ultra sound sometime next week!!! So excited:D

my name Pictures, Images and Photos

6 comments:

  1. I have never left a comment before but I am SO excited for you! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!!! SO exciting!! I really hope our second comes along like this. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, a natural pregnancy! You are living every infertile's dream! I hope our second pregnancy happens just like that, too! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited for you! Congratulations!
    I follow your blog and really wanted to comment! I was reading your CD 35 post and just had this gut feeling that you were pregnant! My son was a miracle baby that was conceived while saving for IVF! It CAN happen. God works is such mysterious ways!
    Congratulations again!! I had goosebumps reading this post because I know that "It can't be true feeling!" :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete