Sunday, November 14, 2010

So Excited about Shutterfly’s Holiday Card promotion!

I heard about this through a few other bloggers out there. I have never used Shutterfily, however everything that I've seen I have loved!!! And Oh My! at all the choices they have! I'll have a hard time deciding what cards I want because there are SO MANY great ones to choose from.

We're excited about doing Holiday cards this year because as you know we finally have our little miracle baby and are so proud of her and our little family:) Doing the cards are just a great way to capture some of the most precious times in our lives.

Here are just a few of some I Love!


I must confess I found myself day dreaming about our future children and putting they're adorable photos in a card like this one! Note: Trying to stay Positive;)


I also Love the Modern Square shaped ones. In fact our Wedding Invitations were square. This Square style looks Great, and give your holiday cards a different look from others.



I'm also a fan of the collage style cards. I hope we can get allot of great Pictures because I would love to find a card that is square and a collage type card. That way I could incorporate 2 of my favorites into one card!!
And this one I Just Love TOO! Love the colors, and can just picture in my head how beautiful our little princess would look in a close up photo!
Here are some of my favorite things Shutterfly offers.
· Holiday Cards to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/holiday-cards Of course I Love Many of these as you can see
· Wall Calendars to http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars/wall-calendars These are SO COOL! I'm so going to get one!!!
. Canvas Wall Art to http://www.shutterfly.com/home-decor/canvas-wall-art These are Great also Would love to great one to put in our office room at home.
Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… sign up: http://bit.ly/sfly2010 I recommend you check this out. I'm sure you will find it was worth it:)
my name Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment