Saturday, November 20, 2010

More pics of our 5 month old!

Our Beautiful Blue Eyed Baby Girl:)











Time is flying by way too fast for me! Also I'm really starting to get nervous about starting treatment again. I'm having the "What If" thoughts again. These can be good sometimes, but can also drive a person crazy as you all know! We'll be doing this before we know it now. I'm exhausted just thinking about it. Hoping and Praying we are 1 of the few that it can happen for back to back.
Hope you all are having a Great Weekend!
my name Pictures, Images and Photos

6 comments:

  1. She is adorable as ever!
    Not long till we start our treatment together! I am nervous as well. Not sure how I will cope if I get another BFN....
    Saying that, we have to remain positive!
    Nic x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Hannah. Here for ICLW. Your daughter is beautiful. I also hope you have continued success in building your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwwwwwwwwww she is adorable!!! Good luck continuing your family!! I know I suffered from infertility for a long time, and it's easy to fall right back into the worry of it all. Enjoy that little girl!! She is precious!

    ~*~ HAPPY ICLW ~*~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here for ICLW. Congrats on your baby girl and good luck with the FET in 2011!

    ReplyDelete