Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

We'll I don't know about y'all but I'm stuffed!lol Ate way too much today;) lol It was a good day and enjoyed visiting with family. Baby girl has felt a little ill today, we think shes probably coming down with a cold:( I hate it for her when she feels bad, its the worst feeling.
So thankful that she is in our lives now! It still amazes me every day:D Also thinking about everyone else out there that is still waiting on their Miracle, and praying that they get it soon!





Hope you all had a great day!
my name Pictures, Images and Photos

3 comments:

  1. Here from ICLW :) Happy Thanksgiving. Congratulations on your daughter! I especially like her turkey butt :D Sending you and your loved ones best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello
    Found your blog via ICLW week. Congrats on your little blessing! What CUTE outfits, how fun! Best wisheds on TTC #2! Looking forward to following your journey.
    The Cs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving! Hope it was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete