Tuesday, November 16, 2010

5 months old

I can not believe how fast the time is flying! Our little Princess is 5 months old already:*) I once again was late for her check up.lol(a month late this time) But anyhow we got her 4 month shots done recently and she cried a bit when she got them, but over all did well.

She is now a wopping 17lbs!lol And is in the 80th percentile for both height & weight. Dr. says shes perfect. We are in Full Force teething right now, and that has been hard on all of us. We can see a little white spot on her gums where the tooth wants to break through, but is taking forever to do so it seems:(

All in all life is good. But lets get real not everything is good.lol Yes things are not perfect. We recently have had a few electrical problems with a few of our plug in sockets, which are thankfully now fixed. And now it seems like we need to call a plumber because some foul Oder is coming from some where in our sink we think!!! AHH!!! Problems just seem to keep coming and piling up on me! Makes me feel crazy from getting so stressed out. I didn't mean to write about this, BUT HEY this is my little space where I can talk about whatever is on my mind right?lol Now if I can just forget all of my concerns for tonight so I can sleep well. Then concentrate on getting stuff done/fixed tomorrow. sigh... easier said than done.

I'll leave y'all with a few recent pics of my big 5 month old baby girl:)
Good Night to you all!!!






D-Love & Mommy


D & Daddy



Best Sugar EVER!!!



my name Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment