Wednesday, October 20, 2010

IComLeavWe

Hello Everyone!

It has been a long time since I've participated in IComLeavWe, so I'll just fill you in a bit about myself;)

I started this Blog in Dec. 2008 to have an Outlet to talk about my feelings about Infertility. It has been a wonderful place where I can talk about whatever I'm feeling or going through. And I have received So Much support here. I would definitely recommend blogging to anyone out there suffering from infertility who feels alone in their Journey.

My Dh and I got Married March 3, 2007 and started TTC right away. A yr later still wasn't pregnant, and made a appt with my OB. Followed by some blood test of course, found out I was not Ovulating due to PCOS and was planning to start clomid.... Until right before we did, we got Dh's SA results back.(LOW COUNT & MOTILITY) Shocked! Dh seen urologist, found nothing wrong. Put him on Strong Antibiotics for 4 weeks, only made his count go up from 3mil. to 6mil.

Over almost another yr of still trying on our own and we Finally Made an Appt, with our RE. And We knew we'd need IVF/ICSI. It went Great, and we Planned our IVF for May 2009! I was so Nervous and Excited. And what I now call an "Infertility Clinic virgin".lol That soon changed.

May '09- IVF/ICSI, "cancelled" due to pour response and 2 dominate follies, converted to a IUI. BFN

July '09- 2nd attempt IVF/ICSI, "cancelled" to pour response and 1 dominate follie, converted Again to IUI. BFN (really a waste of time with Low Motility)

VERY VERY VERY DISCOURAGED:,(

Sept. '09-3rd attempt IVF/ICSI, We Finally Got the Right MEDS. Combo for my stubborn ovaries and made it to Retrieval!

6 fertilized with ICSI, 2 transferred at day 3! 3 embies Made it to Day 5! We have 3 Snow babies! YAY!

On Oct. 5, 2009, I got the phone call that Changed My Life! We were Finally Pregnant after 2 1/2 yrs of trying! Our Miracle baby Girl was Born June 9th, 2010:)

Even though it was harder to go through than words can ever describe she was worth it all! I'd do it again in a heartbeat. Now we are on our Journey to baby #2, were hoping and praying that it will not be as hard this time around. If all Goes well we Plan to do a FET in Jan.'11! I'm nervous & excited all over Again.lol Praying that they make it to Transfer and get our 2nd BFP, and Give our sweet baby Girl a sibling! I have so many worries about what could go wrong, but I try to remind myself to Keep my Faith, and NEVER GIVE UP! Those to things are key things that got us through the 1st time.

Sorry this is So Long. Its been a long journey. BUT Oh So Worth It All!!!

Happy IComLeaveWE to you all!

my name Pictures, Images and Photos

11 comments:

  1. What a beautiful story of love, that brought you your sweet Dassah. It sounds like you've been through SO much and I'm so happy you finally have your precious baby girl in your arms. Thank you for sharing with us.

    You'll absolutely be in my prayers with your upcoming IVF!!! Best wishes and I can't wait to follow you on your journey towards Myhre baby #2:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your daughter is a doll! Congrats. I am so excited to find another blog that is basically on the same timeline as me with baby #2 after and IVF! I am now following :)

    ICLW #8

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting for ICLW! What a beautiful daughter you have ... and sending you lots of prayers for success as you continue down this long, winding road!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're daughter is beautiful! Best of luck with your January FET - I'll be following along & keeping my fingers crossed for you!

    ICLW #120

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep on keeping on Hannah. I love your story and your positive attitude.
    God bless you and your family,
    Mon at www.changesational.com
    Happy ICLW!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi hun

    Hope you are well. It must have been hard for you to write that you are TTC #2 already! Sadly with IF you have to plan early and get back on the rollercoaster straight away! I am pleased you have 3 frosties waiting for you and you get to do a FET in January! I am hoping to do another fresh IVF cycle on January. How amazing would it be if it worked for both of us! We would be pregnant together! I gues I am getting ahead of myself here, but is nice to know we might be cycling together!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with your upcoming FET! Your little one is too precious!

    ICLW
    http://daega99-arewethereyet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. good luck with your upcoming FET. That is exciting. Your little girl is so cute. I love our bumbo chair too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow! That is so exciting that you guys are going to be doing another FET in January. We will also be doing one at that time. Chloe will be 20 months old, and I think we are ready. :) I can't wait to hear how yours goes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amanda, you must have changed your blog privacy settings because I can no longer see your blog. But I would love to follow you through your upcoming FET:)

    ReplyDelete