Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Sweet Baby Girl is Here:)

Birthday- June 9, 2010

Time- 4:51pm

Birth Weight- 6 lbs 9 0z (We are all still in shock! No one has 6 lbs babies on either side of my family.lol So tiny.. & sweet!)

Length- 19 in.

Her Name is- Dassah Love Myhre
(Pronounce the First name like- (Das sounds like Lass).. & (sah sounds like suh). 2 syllables. Sounds like Dass/suh.) Hope that helps a little I know it is very different. Middle name "Love" sounds like it is. And Our Last Name "Myhre" is pronounced like Myer.
Where did this name come from? We Liked the Name "Hadassah" which is the Hebrew Name for "Esther" which is Persian/Biblical. Anyway one day my mama said Oh! we can put "Dassah" as a Nickname on her softball Jersey.lol And After that we all decided we like that even better. This Happened about 2 yrs ago. So we've been saving this name for quite a while! SO Excited that we are able to use it every day now:)

Sorry i haven't posted an update.. I've been super busy & tired with my sweet girl!

By the way, my epidural did not work right. My legs were numb, but I was feeling every contraction in my lower pelvis. All things considered.. everything went really good though. I was given allot of pain meds & this took the edge off.. & they upped the dosage in my epidural a few times too. It also helped that even though I was in Bad pain every time they checked me I was progressing and dilating even more. By the time It was time to push I wasn't in too much pain & could feel more when I was pushing.. Which helped I think. I didn't have to push too long either. And she was born:) Also good News- I didn't need a episiotomy! Couldn't believe it! But I was happy none the less.lol

We are so Happy of course, and are filled with Joy every time we look at Her. A yr ago I couldn't have imagined having her here if I wanted too. It just seem so far away and unknown. We are so Thankful for this Gift from God! And I'm so Blessed to Have a wonderful husband that is so good to me and our daughter. I don't know what I'd do without him, I love him even more!

I'll try to post again sometime in the future.. hopefully more sooner than later this time. Here are few pics of Miss. Dassah Love Myhre:)

just born



getting ready for hospital pics.

finally going home
sweet girl!


In car seat going home.. having sweet dreams:)

18 comments:

  1. she is gorgeous and I love the name!!! very happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is so so adorable! Congrats! I am glad everything went well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is adorable! That outfit for going home looks a lot like Morgans when we brought her home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! How exciting! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATULATIONS!!!
    Welcome Miss Dassah Love Myhre! She is so adorable and tiny! OMG I am so happy for you both!!
    Have been thinking of you and wondering how the birth went and she was doing.

    Pleased the birth went well and great about no tearing!! Hope all continues to be well and look forward to your update.

    Take care and congrats again!!!
    Nic xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your sweet baby girl! Love her name!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness she is gorgeous! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh she is so precious!!! Glad all 3 of you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been thinking about you guys and wondering. Congratulations. I'm so happy for you!! She's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations!!! Dassah is sooo beautiful:) I love her name. I'm sorry you had to experience all your contractions though - those were no fun! Enjoy your daughter!!! Can't wait for the next update.

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is gorgeous!! Congrats!! So happy for your and your family. Little girls are wonderful♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL. CONGRATS!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations Hannah!!! The best gift ever!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh she is so cute... COngrats!! SO happy for you guys..She is beautiful.. Now the sleepless nights and midnight feedings start for you... Totally worth it though, it won't last to long... Hang in there... She is a cutie pie...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations, she is precious!

    ReplyDelete