Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Just Thinking...

Hello all:) Yes I should be in the bed right now, but I can't seem to fall asleep just yet.lol Tomorrow is the *Big Day* and we will finally get to see, and meet our baby for the 1st time. I'm feeling anxiously excited about it of course, and hoping my epidural takes!lol

Today I've also taken the time to look back. And I almost can't believe where we are right now, and how far we've come in just 1 yrs time! It amazes me still that we are going to have a baby. I really haven't forgotten all we went through to get to this point. It was all worth it of course!! But I will not Lie.. up until I actually got pregnant I really didn't know for sure if & when it would ever happen. It was and is something I will never forget. But at the same time I want to continue to take what good came out of it and learn from it.

After battling infertility for over 2 1/2 yrs, going through 2 canceled IVF/ICSI cycles, and so much emotional pain & heartache that I just can not begin to describe. We Came out stronger as a couple... drew closer together... And learned not to give up when something matters that much to you.. And of course something I already knew.. never to lose Faith:)

I do talk about Infertility more openly now at times if the opportunity presents itself, because its easier now of course, and I've come across Many people in every day life who are going through IF or know someone who is. And I've got to tell our story, and hopefully someone else feels like their not alone, and that there is hope. If it only serves to encourage just a little... that is wonderful to me. I'm passionate about Infertility. I still feel that most people can't ever come close to understanding what that word even means, and what people go through. They can't really help it of course, but I do see allot of ignorance out there.lol This is old news though.

I'm so thankful to have this baby! She means so much to me and I haven't even met her yet. I wouldn't trade her even if I could go back in time and have one or more. She came along right when she was suppose to. I am still Amazed!! I can't help it, it just hasn't wore off, and I hope it never does:) I never want to take for granted this miracle we've been given.

Also Those of you out there that are still ttc for your 1st, 2nd, ex. and are battling Infertility... know that I think of you often, and that I care very much about what your going through. I pray that your journey's to your babies is not far away, and for you not to lose hope.

Sorry I seem to be going on and on.. I think I'm tired now.lol Better go get a few hours sleep before I need to get ready. Goodnight to you all! Hope you have a great week.

11 comments:

  1. OMG today is the big day!!! I'm so excited for u!! Hope your epidural takes and all goes well!!
    Take care and safe journey into our world little girl!!
    Nic x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant wait to see pictures and hear about the day!!! Good luck and congrats momma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an exciting day!! Can't wait to hear when you are holding that baby girl in your arms! Hope everything goes great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reading this blog brought back all of my old feelings - and the feelings I still have about our 3 year journey to infertility, and meeting our daughter for the first time! I would never trade our battle with infertility for anything -- it was a very special time in our lives. Just as you, my husband and I grew much closer together... and the timing of my pregnancy was perfect. I am glad we had Chloe when we did and not a second sooner. God taught us so much during our years battling infertility! Reading this gave me a little bit of renewed hope for facing infertility again while ttc our second child. I know that the journey could be long and feel difficult at times, but it is something that I wont' trade for anything! I have faith in God's plan!

    Today when you see your baby girl for the first time... it will be the most amazing experience. I still look back at the picture from the operating room (C-section) and cry my eyes out! Seeing the baby we worked so hard for, the baby God blessed us with --- nothing else will EVER compare to that feeling when I first met Chloe!

    Good luck today and I can't wait to see pictures!! You are in my thoughts and prayers today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking of you today and hoping everything goes well. I can't wait to see pictures of your sweet little miracle. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was such a great post and I have to admit you give me hope. I agree that it seems unless you go through this, you will never truly understand. That is why it is so helpful to talk to and read about those who are going through the same thing! I will be praying for you as you meet you little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thinking of you and hoping today goes smoothly and that you're already holding your sweet baby in your arms. Today is a day you'll never forget! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Best wishes to you and your family!! Can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope that you are holding your special angel in your arms by now there is nothing that compares to it! I cant wait to hear how it all goes for you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh you are such a sweetie.. I can't wait to meet your little girl.. I bet she is beautiful like her mommy and her daddy.. I'm so excited to see pictures.. I went to my appointment and heard my babys heartbeat and it just reassured me that everything is going good.. No need to stress about losing it because its here to stay... Anyway thanks infertility is hard at times but it does make you a stronger person if you will let it...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope all is well and you are snuggling your little one. Hugs and congratulations!!!

    Love,
    Kami

    ReplyDelete