Sunday, June 20, 2010

1st Fathers Day:)

Just a quick post. Things are going good. It seems we are super busy always right now, so I can't seem to find the time to post very often. Today was a Great day! So thankful to God for my Husband! He is Wonderful to me, and an Exceptional Daddy Also. What more could I ask for? I know I am Abundantly Blessed:)


Today I also miss my own Daddy. Who passed away in a off shore Drill-ship accident on oct. 5th 2008 off the coast of Nigeria. This Part is Bitter-Sweet. I know he would have Loved to be here to see his 1st grand baby. But also know that he would be Truly Happy to know that Our Family is thriving, doing great, and living our lives. I know this is what He would have wanted. One of the things that always mattered most to him was that his Family was/is Happy!


Here are A few pics of Dassah on Fathers Day. She is already 1week & 4 days old "tear". The time is just flying by so fast already!










8 comments:

  1. She is adorable! Congratulations! I am sorry for not posting sooner. It is hard to find enough time to get online with an active toddler. The time will fly by - I know you are enjoying every second! Happy First Fathers Day to your husband! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cutie!!!!!! Glad to hear things are going good! And yes the little one's do keep us very busy! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so beautiful! I am glad that you got the baby outfits ok, they were so cute. I know they will most prob be a little big for now.
    I am sorry that fathers day was bitter sweet. I am happy for your husband, but sad that your father is not with you to share her with you.

    Thank you for your advice and support. I cant believe I am about to start my IVF!! I am scared but excited. I hope I get my BFP soon and have a adorable baby like Dassah!

    Nic
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh she is so cute.. I hope that I get a girl since I already have 2 boys... Looks like your busy being a mommy is tiring and busy for the first month and it lets up a little bit... Can't wait to see more pictures of your sweetie...

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is gorgeous!!! Congrats!! I haven't been a good blogger but you have been in the back of my mind!! So happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your daughter is precious and so beautiful! Thanks for the sweet comment. And no, Stella was not pulling up on her crib...haha! I just put her there and she held on. She LOVES to stand up and hold on to things! Motherhood is amazing...enjoy every moment! We are so lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, how's Dassah doing? Hope she is well.

    Thank you so much for all of your messages of encouragement and support, has been great.

    I just found out that we do have two blast's to freeze which is great!!

    Need update and pictures of Dassah!!
    Nic x

    ReplyDelete