Friday, April 2, 2010

4 D Ultra-Sound & a Belly Pic

These are Just a few of many 4 D ultra-sound pics we have. I had this done on Monday, March 29th. It went Great!!! It was worth every penny to us:) At first Our little girl wasn't wanting to turn in the right position and we could only see a little of the side of her face.. But Thankfully after some maneuvering around we Got her to Move into a Good position!LOL They also Made us this really neat DVD of the 4 D ultra-sound. I Left the Drs Office that day being one Really Happy Woman!LOL
Here She Is...

My husband & Mama Noticed Right away during the ultra sound that She Has A Cute Little Pugg nose & that she looks alot like Myself & my little Brother did when we were born. Its Amazing How detailed these Pics are!!!! This is My favorite Pic because it shows her whole face looking straight forward. So Pretty Already... Come On June hurry up and get here so we can kiss this Baby:)



I also see some of her daddy through her forehead and outer brow line.

Sweet Little Girl!!!

Her Feet Crossed:) Looks like she's got daddy's long feet too!LOL
Very pretty full lips:)


Giving her Mama, Daddy, & Grandma A BIG SMILE:)

And Here I am At.... 29 weeks & 4 days Pregnant. Yes I am Huge!!! I've gotten SO much bigger since the last time I posted a belly pic at 20 weeks.lol Almost 10 weeks from then this is How I Look. I've been doing some major growing.lol
Enjoy the Pics of Our Precious Little Miracle Baby!!! I Hope you all have a Great weekend!!!

12 comments:

  1. she is really pretty!!! I get to see these things all the time in my line of work, these are the best 3-D ultrasounds I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOO CUTE!!! Both of you are looking great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful. Love the belly shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is adorable! Amazing pictures, so much detail!
    You look amazing, so big, but beautiful! A great bump!

    Pleased you are doing well! June will be here before you know it! Not long before you get to meet your little girl! Cant wait!
    Take care
    Nic x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pics all came out SOOOOOO good!! Our Lil Pea was not cooperating at all. Her cord kept getting in her face along with her hands that she would not move from in front of her face. We got a few good pics, though.
    She's a cutie, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh she is sooo beautiful!!! And you look gorgeous as well! Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is beautiful and so are you. I am so happy for you. Congrats on your little miracle princess!!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiya,
    I hope you are both doing well.
    Thanks very much for your sweet comments. Its so nice to have somany people who care and understand.
    I am not in a great place at the mo! The waiting game is frustrating me. We all have to go through it though I suppose! Mine just seems to be going on forever!
    Take care
    Nic x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've got an award for you on my blog, beautiful!:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for your comment! So, you are inducing on June 9th? How far along will you be? I ended up going 2 weeks PAST my due date before I was induced. Your pictures of your little girl are SO cute! Do you have a name picked out? Or are you waiting until she is born to tell people? You are looking great too! My belly was HUGE at the end of my pregnancy, and you still look awesome! Can't wait to see pictures of your little girl when she finally arrives!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi,
    Thanks very much for your comments. Is great to have so much support.
    I hope you and your little girl are doing well and you pregnancy is going smoothly.
    I am really looking forward to my IVF appointment tomorrow, I am so excited!
    I really hope we get to cycle soon
    Take care
    Nic x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello again! I feel like I have been sort of chatty today - and the past couple of days too. I hardly ever log on to my blog, but now I feel like I am getting on every day.

    You have GREAT reasons for inducing. I wasn't trying to sound judgemental or anything. Hope I didn't come across that way. :) My doctors just wouldn't allow me to induce sooner. I didn't have any reason to be induced before I was. I never did go into labor, and ended up with a c-section.

    Your husband has a scary job!! My husband also has a job that keeps me on edge too, a firefighter. I can't even imagine having to be away from him for that long. AND being pregnant, I would've asked to be induced too --- probably even sooner than June 9th. It seems like quite a process to get your husband home if he is at work!!!

    And wow, your family does have BIG babies! I can't even imagine giving birth vaginally to a 10 lbs baby... or a 9 lbs baby - or well any baby for that matter, lol. After having a c-section, I am now nervous about giving birth vaginally. I was prepared to go all natural if I would've gone into labor though.

    I am excited to hear the name you have picked out. I will just be patient and wait with the rest of the world. I don't know how you keep it to yourself though, I guess I just couldn't keep my mouth shut when I was pregnant... I told everyone when I first found out I was pregnant (and even before I got pregnant) what our child would be named as a boy or as a girl. You have will-power. :) I think that is awesome to be able to keep it to yourself. I would LOVE to do that the next time around - if God blesses us with another child! I think that is so neat!! :)

    Anyways, it was good talking with you today. :) I will be checking back on your blog!! Good luck with everything!!!

    ReplyDelete