Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Ultra sound & belly pics

Sorry a little late posting this.. I still couldn't figure out how to scan pics into the computer.. SO I just took a few pictures with my camera of the ultra sound pics..lol They're a little blurry.. Here's our Little Love Bug at 21 weeks old:)

Baby's Profile




Baby's Face:)

haven't posted a belly pic in forever..lol so here's a few at 20 weeks..




I'm now 22 weeks & 2 days preggo. Things are still good with me and baby. I recently went on a Cruise to Cozumal Mexico with my hubby, sister & brother in law. And have been home for just a few days now. My 1st night on the ship I Got terribly sick.. the sea's were ruff and that huge ship was rocking. I stayed sick all through the night from about 10pm to "4pm the next day" throwing up 1st every 30 min then later every hour. Thank God I got better!!!! It was Warm & beautiful in Cozumal. And we didn't miss the Super Bowl either.lol We watched it on the cruise.. It was a fun time except for getting so sick.

NOTE.. If you do go on a cruise while your pregnant.. your not allowed to go after your 25 weeks. You also need to get your Dr. to sign a paper for you before hand also. Another thing I would advise is to buy the insurance thing... Its for an Emergency.. like if you go into labor. A helicopter would fly and get you no matter where you are. Scary to think about, but better to be on the safe side.

Hope you are all doing well. No more traveling for me for a while..lol


9 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! U look amazing! Pleased u and baby r doing well.
    Not good about you being so sick on cruise. Scary thought about going into labour on the ship!
    Are you keeping it a secret or do you not know the sex of your baby? I am dieing to know! If it's a secret that's fine, I respect that!
    Pleased all is well. Can't believe how far along you are!
    Take care x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww yay! :) you look great! love you in pink and especially for a girl! She looks adorable! good luck :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great and nothing more beautiful then a baby belly! Love seeing the u/s pic too. Baby looks precious!!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are looking good! Great Pics

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry I missed your post about your baby being a girl! Congratulations I am so excited for you both! I feel bad I missed the announcement as I usually follow you so closely! As you said I had my 1st RE appointment about IVF so my mind was elsewhere.

    I have to say, I guessed a girl on the poll! yay for being right!! I super excited for you!
    Take care x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear that everything is going well. Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking good and what a great ultrasound picture! My hubby and I love cruises...glad to hear you had a nice time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So Cute!!! And yay a girl!!! It is so much fun to decorate when it's all in pink!!!! So happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are looking great so cute!

    ReplyDelete