Thursday, December 3, 2009

Belly pic @ almost 11 weeks;)

This is a little late...But here it is...



10 weeks and 5days


I'm now 12 weeks preggo WHOO HOO!!! For making it this far with everything still looking great!!! At my last Dr. apt our baby's heartbeat had risen quite a bit since last time I heard it at 6 weeks when it was 109 bpm. At 11 weeks it was 165 and 169 bpm when the nurse checked it:) My Dr. said I needed the swine flu shot, and said it was a dead vaccine so it was safe for pregnant women. So I had that done. I asked him when will I get my 1st ultra sound there.. and He said in between 17 and 20 weeks!!! UGH!! So sorry ladies... I have no pics of my little one yet. I'll have to wait till my apt next month in January. The exciting part of that is I will get to find out if we're having a boy or girl next month!!! SO I'm looking forward to that for sure. And of course I'll get to go this month for a apt also, and get to here the heartbeat again. That's always nice and reassuring:)


I've still been sick a good bit... and that's not fun. But it truly has been a good sign that things are going normal. I'll try to take more pics and post them. I misplaced my camera last time my hubby was home from off shore and we were moving back to my home town. When he came home he informed me that he had found it in his car... I was SO RELIEVED!!LOL


I still have lots of stuff to do.. we bought our land "Paid in FULL";) Now I have to choose who I want to build my house, and I want to make a good choice about that.


whats happening very soon?? I'm going to the smoky mountains!!! YAY!! I love it up there in gatlinburg and pigeon forge!!! Me & my sister decided just yesterday to go up there for about 4 days just to get away and have some fun together.. our husbands are coming too of course.lol We just booked a very nice cabin today and are headed up there this Sunday.lol Yes... this was spontaneous.. But it'll be fun!!! I've been talking about going some where to get away for a while.. and kept coming up with reasons why we didn't need to go because we was busy with this or that. BUT I finally decided that I was just going to have to stop and make time or else I would keep putting it off and never go any where. lol


well take care you all... I'm tired and need to rest..lol Hope you all have a Great week end!!!

10 comments:

  1. looking great:) So glad to hear everything is going well.

    Thats so odd about the U/S we have had 2 so far and have our third on the 21st.

    How fun with the mountains sounds like a nice, fun and relaxing trip:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear things are going well!! Enjoy your trip this weekend! Hope you have beautiful weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 12 weeks already! Wow! Congrats! Cant believe how quick the time is going.
    Hope the sickness goes soon and the second trimester goes well. Such a long wait to have your next US! The time will go so fast though so enjoy it.
    You look amazing in the pictures!
    Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to hear things are going so good! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on 12 weeks. Yay - a milestone!

    Enjoy your vacay!:D You deserve it. You made the right choice. I've read that women should go on vacation before their third trimester because then they won't feel like it and there'll be no time after the baby's born!

    You are absolutely ADORABLE btw. Have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Life is good!!!!!!!! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your pregnancy!
    Please visit my new blog

    http://myheartmeetyours.blogspot.com

    Lina

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's so crazy how much you are showing already. i'm 18 weeks 2 days and still not showing except for a tiny bit of pudge.
    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So I've been in my own little world lately. So, I apologize for this being so late. CONGRATS!!! I'm so excited for you! This is so exciting. I've taken in your motto too and I"m NEVER GIVING UP! Thanks for all your encouragement lately. It truly means the world!! I'm so excited for you!!
    xoxoxoxo
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete