Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Another much needed up date

Hello all.. Sorry I've been MIA again for so long. The truth is I've still been sick Allot, and just really busy. The morning sickness is allot better though and I'm starting to eat some foods that I couldn't before. I'm NOW 15 weeks!!YAY!!

The trip I took to Tennessee was allot of fun. Everything was lit up with Christmas lights. And we all enjoy ourselves, and did Allot Of shopping.

WARNING *TMI*
The Only really bad part was..... The ride there.. OH MY.. I was SO SO SICK. trying with everything in me not to throw up in the car. Its a 7 hour drive!!! Anyway half way there I decided to eat some PICKLE CHIPS. DO NOT do this while sick & Pregnant. I made it to our cabin Thank God, but right after that I was throwing up and it was SO Painful.. because the Vinegar in the pickle chips BURNED my throat!! I remember yelling in agony.. GOD HELP ME!!LOL But seriously that was HORRIBLE!!!

Now I am having allot of indigestion and acid reflux. SO that's whats new. Something very weird happen to me Monday night. I went to bed at about 11pm and then as soon as I laid down.. I felt this Horrible pain in my left arm from My shoulder to my fingers.. It was Intense Pain. I did not sleep at all and finally got up at 3 am. About 4am I started throwing up because the pain was so bad it was making me nausea's. I threw up about 8 times in about 2 hours time. My mom convinced me to call my Drs. office and see what they said. They told me to come in that afternoon and that they'd fit me in. I was sick all day but by the time I got there I felt better but was exhausted from getting no sleep. My Blood presser looked great, and baby's heart beat was great. SO of course just like I new ahead of time.. the Dr couldn't tell me what was causing the arm pain.. if I was older or over weight he said that my heart would worry him. But because I'm young and healthy he didn't know. Although he did say that it did line up that the Intense pain would cause the bad nausea I had. I have a theory that it had to be a Nerve in my body that caused it. Weird I know but nothing else makes since.

I had an apt today and he told me to keep it, even though I was just their on Monday, Just to make SURE everything still looked good and I didn't have anymore weird symptoms going on. Once again today everything looked good. NO more weird stuff going on, and I hope that it never happens again..All I can say to describe it is "terrible pain."

He told me to come back in 4 weeks for my ultra sound. And then I asked if I could come back in 3 weeks instead because my husband wouldn't be home. He said 5 weeks instead. He likes to do the ultra sounds at 19 weeks, SO I'll be waiting a little longer SO that my Hubby can be home for that. Because Of course He really wants to be there:) SO It'll be worth the wait so he'll get to see our baby, and not miss out. The BIG DAY IS- FEB 1st!!! And I can't wait.. It feels like I've been waiting to find out forever.lol I have no patients!!LOL I also need to post a resent belly pic. Its bigger of course... the funny part is when I went to the Dr last month and this month I haven't Gained A Pound. My belly has just been growing.lol It can't last though I gained 4 pounds after thanks giving day then lost it again. I don't know if I'll drop the weight I'm sure to gain after Christmas.lol we'll wait and see what happens next month.

Well I'm gonna get off of here and wrap another present. Take care all of you and have a wonderful, Blessed Christmas:)

10 comments:

  1. Great news Hannah! I am certainly glad that things are all the way they should be, despite the arm pain. I can't imagine the sickness that you had traveling, but am glad that you did make it and had a wonderful time there. That will definitely be a journey to remember for many years to come and one that I can see you and your husband telling your children. :)

    As my husband and I struggle with health and fertility issues, I was reminded once again to never give up! Thank you, and we are so happy for you. God is good all the time and all the time God is good.

    Hugs and blessings,
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sorry to hear about the intense pain you have and hoe it continues to get better! How exciting to find out the sex in just a few weeks..yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to see you have been sick, but good to know you and baby are healthy. We finally got our good news today, we are having twins. God is so good. We are so blessed beyond measure. Can't wait to see some updated pics of you. I will continue to pray!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on 15 weeks!!! That's so awesome!! We start our 1st ivf cycle in Jan. Very nervous but excited! Here's to a blessed year for the both of us!

    hisplannotmine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. All I can say about the arm pain is weird symptoms can arise all through out pregnancy. I had aches and pains for no reason.

    Another thing not to eat when you're sick and pregnant- rice. It hurts badly coming back up.

    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry about how you've been feeling - I hope you feel better really soon!! I am JUST starting to feel a bit like my old self. I also hope you had a great Christmas and New Year's! Can't wait to see updated belly pics:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Long time no see...I don't know what happened...but I got dropped from your blog. So glad everything is going well in your pregnancy. I can't wait for you to know the gender....I'm thinking girl. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, I haven't logged on to my old blog in quite a while, so I didn't realize you were pregnant.... CONGRATULATIONS!!! What an amazing blessing! I am so extremly happy for you! I can't wait to find out the sex of the baby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope things are going well for you two-cant wait to hear if its a boy or girl

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Hannah, how are you doing? Well I hope. Thank you for your comments. I was just checking in on you. Hope your pregnancy is going well. Not long untill you find out the sex!! I am so excited, cant wait to hear the sex!!

    Take care x

    ReplyDelete