Thursday, October 15, 2009

BFP's before Beta:)


7 days past 3day Transfer-BFN
8 days past 3day Transfer-BFN
9 days Past 3day Transfer-BFP There is a faint line!!!



10 days Past 3day Transfer- BFP and getting a little darker




11 days past 3day Transfer-Darker.....12 days Past 3day Transfer-
( its lighter OH NO!)


Whew.. Its Darker..lol



Morning of my 1st Beta Test:)
So that was what it was Like for me during the 2nd week of my 2ww.
Now if I POAS.. the 2nd Line shows up Immediately before the other one.. And its Darker too.lol I say its all that HCG I have in my system:)
Yes.. I'm still Testing here & there..lol I say its "GREAT Therapy" After going through Infertility and All those BFN's.
It's really funny... The Excitement of a BFP still has not worn off for me... Every time I take a test.. I run out of the bathroom.. putting the test in DH's face.. Saying.. Look We're Pregnant!!! hahaha..lol Maybe I'm a little crazy BUT who cares;)
I'm happy and Excited about my 1st ultra sound at our RE's office.
I have also went ahead and scheduled my 1st Dr. appt. with my OBGYN..
and that is on Oct. 26th. Were Praying that Everything goes great and that our baby/ies are in good health and growing stronger every day.
Also Keeping all of you in my Prayers.
HANNAH

14 comments:

  1. I clicked on the 7/8/9 photo of the first 2 negatives and the one positive, and when it's blown up like that, you can totally see *VERY* faint lines on the 7 and 8! Check it out and see it blown up and you'll see what I mean!

    Congratulations! That's SO exciting. I like that you wrote on all of them, it's a cool progression of it all. And I love that you test every now and then for fun. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations I am very happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Look at that progression!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY for you and hubby! Thanks for sharing the progression with the POAS pics!!! I look forward to the Betas

    ReplyDelete
  5. And you deserve every one of those 20 or so BFP's! lol
    Congrats again!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! I am so happy for you! Yea your pregnant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to you and your hubby! I can't wait until you find out how many babies are in there...that line keeps getting darker and darker! Yay, your pregnant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Celebrate! Definitely fun to see that positive line pop up again and again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WAHOOOOO!!!! CoNgRaTs! That is awesome news....loved the pictures! Celebrate..you should!

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO cute!!! You are just like me:) I was extremely excited too, and it doesn't wear off, does it?! Yay for your first ultrasound!!! I am praying for you and your precious babies (I think there are two!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hannah!
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Believe it or not, I saw a line in your 7 day one when I clicked to enlarge the pic...it looked like mine but it was there very faint! I am so excited for you I cant believe it! Cant wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good stuff. Thank you so so much for sharing your knowledge with the world through the Internet. Wonderful blog and post you got here
    HCG Diet
    HCG Diet Drops

    ReplyDelete