Thursday, October 8, 2009

Are you Ready???

I'm sure your all dying to know whats been going on with me.

1st off. I just want to say that...... WE'RE Finally PREGNANT!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

2nd- Yes.. I did Test Early. I started testing at 7dp 3dT.. one week before my Beta test. I'm trying to download Pics of my HPT's. I took pics of every test that way I could document it in my Blog. I actually looked at other peoples Post of their TEST who tested early before their betas. I'll try to post all pics tomorrow;)

3rd- My HPT on 7 & 8 dpt was BFN:( BUT it was too early to tell for sure...And was a good sign that the Trigger shot was out of my system. On 9dpT I got my 1st Ever BFP:) The line was light BUT it showed up Fast:) Every day from then Pretty much got Darker and Darker Which of course encouraged me.. that indeed it DID WORK.

4th- My 1st Beta Results we're- "582" My Dr said- that since it was a Very Good Number and that it was on the high side... that there is a Very GOOD Possibility that there are "2 babies" in there:)

My 2nd Beta Results we're- Wait for it.....Wait for it..... "1894"!!! Whoa.. all we need was for it to double.. Mine more than Tripled.lol My IVF Nurse said- That I Probably Defiantly am Pregnant with Twins!!! And Congratulated me.

Then we scheduled my 1st Ultra sound for "October 20th". I'm am Excited and nervous at the same time. And SO ready to find out IF indeed that we are Expecting Twins:)

One more thing before I go My 1st Beta test was on "October 5th" and on that date 1 yr ago my Daddy Past away. And 1 yr later I got the BEST GIFT I could have ever Imagined. GOD IS SO GOOD!!!

Thank you for all the Prayers, encouragement, and support. It means so much to me!!!

Praying for you all. Your never far from my thoughts.

HANNAH


30 comments:

  1. Oh honey I'm so happy for you! What wonderful news. You give me hope that everything will work out:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! Actually, DOUBLE Congrats Mama! :-) And, thanks for the hope!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO wonderful! congratulations to you both and
    I can't wait to hear if there are twins in there!!
    you NEVER GAVE UP!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. O.M.G!!
    What a wonderfully fantastic blog post. I was thinking about you when I was in the doctor today and hoping that you got a bfp:)
    Can't wait until the 20th. Whoo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!!! I am SOO excited for you! CONGRATULATIONS!!! You are going to be an amazing mother. Can't wait to be with you on this journey. Woohoo to be sharing pregnancy with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so, so, so happy for you! Feel wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great news! Cant wait to hear more. God does work in funny ways sometimes doesn't he!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HANNAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY! I've been following you for probably a year now and I am so incredibly excited for you! God is so good and I just want to jump for joy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay, I'm watching 'The Baily Multiples' on TLC right now. She put four back and two divided so she had six. Her first beta was 492. Not to freak you out, I just thought it was interesting yours was higher:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic news. I am so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations Hannah!!!I am very excited for you and your husband!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is soo awesome. CAnt wait to hear if it is two little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hannah, this is incredible. I have been praying for you guys and love knowing how faithful our God can be! I am excited to hear how your ultrasound goes. You are going to be an incredible mother! Can't wait to follow your pregnancy journey!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations!!! This is so exciting! I definitely think it's going to be twins! Can't wait to hear how the ultrasound goes...congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations! That is the most fantastic news! I cant wait to hear if there are one or two!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. YAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! Congrats!!! I am soooo happy for you! Such great news! And twins?!? Can't wait to hear how your first scan goes. It will be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. FANTASTIC!!! CONGRATS!!!! I am so happy for you! H&H 9 months!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for the encouragement! You give me hope. Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats! Im so excited for you two! How exciting about the possibility of twins! When are you due?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Can we get a WOOT WOOT!?! CONGRATULATIONS GIRL. How exciting and your numbers definitely mean twins!! I am so excited for you and so very happy. Can't wait to see that 1st ultrasound pic. Hugs to you. Take care of yourself.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats. My prayers are with you during this and your family. 1 Samuel 1:27 27 For this child I prayed, dand the Lord has granted me my petition that I made to him. 28 Therefore I have lent him to the Lord. As long as he lives, he is lent to the Lord.” GOD Bless Ya'll. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Now that's what I'm talking about sister!!!!!! WHOOOOOO HOOOOOO!!! I am so excited for you!!!!

    Let me tell you something, shhhhhhh, you are most definitely having twins!!! Your numbers are exactly like mine sister. Enjoy your miracle!!!

    BIG HUGS TO YOU AND HUBBY!!!

    Kami

    ReplyDelete
  23. YAY!!!!! I am SOOOO happy for you!! Just got back from vacation and came straight to your blog to see the great news!! I am over the moon for you both!! Congratulations!! I have tears in my eyes for you, I wanted this so bad for you! Congratulations!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Pleased to have you as a bloggy friend as well! Just to say that I have sent you a mail as wanting to send you a congrats gift! x

    ReplyDelete
  25. YAY!! Congratulations!!! Those are definitely some high numbers!

    ReplyDelete
  26. WOW Hannah! Congrats! Nice high numbers too! Good luck on a happy and Healthy 9 months! I gave you a blog award on my blog.
    ~ Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  27. Yay great numbers!!!! And wow twins maybe!!!!!! I am SO ecited for you!! All of your hard work, faith , and patience has paid off!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Whew whoooo.. That is awesome news that your pregnant... I knew it was going to happen for you... I can't wait to find out on your ultrasound.. thats way exciting.. I know how you are feeling.. I was totally excited and happy when it worked for us too... Good luck and I hope everything goes good for you... Whew whooo...

    ReplyDelete