Thursday, October 29, 2009

7 weeks & a belly pic

1st I want to say Thank You to Nic!!! http://trying-4-a-baby.blogspot.com/ She Got Our baby its 1st Gift!!! And I Love it!!! Every pregnant woman should have one:) In Fact you should get one "before" your pregnant if you like.. The Belly pics actually can start 2 weeks before your pregnant in this book!!!



Here's the card.. so sweet!!!


And here's my wonderful Gift "THE BELLY BOOK" Its has a place to put a picture of your belly every week of your pregnancy, and lots ways to document your baby all the way through:)



And here's my 1st Belly Pic at 7 weeks!!!



Its not the best picture But I was trying to take it myself.lol I'll let My husband do it next time when gets home next week;)

So far things are going good. I've had a good bit of nausea. My Dr. Prescribed me some medication for that though so that was nice of him:) My next appt is scheduled for Nov. 25th. I might have to reschedule that though I might have Allot going on that week. And if I change it to the week after that my hubby can be home to go with me, so that would be nice:)

As far as people I know in real life knowing our News.. Well word has gotten around fast in our home town where were we both grew up.lol Its a Small Town... gotta love/hate it.lol And we're in the process of buying Land there, and going to start building a house. WE are So Busy!!! things just don't look like their gonna slow down for me..sigh.

Well take care you all, and if you will.. Please keep our Baby in your prayers. I'm trying not to worry as much, I just want our baby to be growing strong & be healthy.

HANNAH



9 comments:

  1. Praying for you and your little one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are SOOO cute!! Love the belly pic:)

    I have that same book! I ABSOLUTELY love it - I'm sure you will, too. It's so fun to add the little details and pictures.

    Continuing to pray for your precious baby, you, and your DH! Have a fabulous weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the belly pic and book. I have that book....and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! I am pleased that you love your book!! Great starter belly pic!!

    One day I shall have that book and will be able to fill it out for my pregnacy. Untill then, enjoy your book and being pregnat!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great gift-I havent gotten anything like that but maybe I will pick one up:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations. I know EXACTLY how you feel as I stuggled with infertility for years before we had our son. It's such a beautiful gift and although I don't know you, I am so thrilled that you will be a mom.
    All the best to you and your little one. I'll be hoping and praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope things are ok with you and baby:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was thinking about you this morning while reading through my blog list since you haven't written in a while. I hope that everything is okay with you and the baby...you are in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I stumbled here and just wanted to say congratulations! My husband and I have three and trying for one more, we had a miscarriage last June and haven't gotten pregnant since. I know the joy of wanting it so badly and having it happen!

    ReplyDelete