Tuesday, October 20, 2009

1st Ultra Sound

And we have.................


1 little Myhre Baby!!!:) The top circle above is the Yolk sac.. and then beneath that is our tiny Miracle baby!!!

The Lady that works in the lab stopped us in the hallway to ask- how many we had. We said- 1. She said- Really?? I thought y'all were candidates for 2.lol (I'm sure she new what our betas we're before) Then she said- one is Great too though.lol This lady is a NUT. You'd just have to meet her to know.

We are Thrilled of course. I was So Nervous last night & this morning about.. IF we would see a baby & IF we would see a Heartbeat.

Everything went Great... When she 1st started the ultra sound.. I did have a little moment of worry.. Because we couldn't hardly see the baby.. Because it was SO Close beside my uterine wall.. It looked like it was trying to Blend in with it.lol But it didn't take long, and we could see the yolk sac, our teeny tiny Baby, And the the Flickering heart beat. We Also got to hear the heartbeat today which was Wonderful!!! My husband enjoyed that just as much as me, and it seemed to just amaze him... to hear him talk about it:)

s/he is Measuring at- 6weeks and 1 day today.

Heartbeat- 109 bpm

And Our Due Date is- June 14, 2010

That's only one day before my husbands birthday.. So who knows our baby could be born on his Birthday:)

We were Released From Our Clinic today. And they were Glad to find out that I had already made my 1st Dr. apt with my obgyn. I signed some paper work to release my Medical records to my new Dr. And then we were done.

My worries are not over yet.. We have a long way to go. But I'm Praying that God would protect this child that He has Blessed us with, and help our baby continue to Grow and be healthy. That is my prayer.

So far everything looks Great. Continuing to keep all of you out there in my prayers as well.

HANNAH

23 comments:

  1. I know it's exciting to think/hope you might get a two-fer and not have to go through all of this again, but there's a lot to be said for having one special baby to cherish, too. I'm so glad everything seems to be going well for you. Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! 2 lines in 2009! Congratulations to you and your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been checking for your post all day! Congrats. Things must be well if that little one is producing HCG in those amounts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm SOOO happy for you!!! What a beautiful baby. That's so exciting that you got to hear the heartbeat, too! Oh, I am smiling ear-to-ear. Just so, so happy for you and your DH. What a TRUE blessing.

    Also, I'm due 6/16/10 - just two days after you! How fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Word Nerd...being able to focus on one little baby and not be pulled in a million directions with multiples is probably a good thing. I'm so happy you got to hear the heartbeat! Totally thrilled for you guys:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO Exciting!!! Isn't it just the best to see that flickering heartbeat? Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy for you guys! You will now worry forever...every day as a mother the worrying begins so just do your best in giving it to God everday!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is such WONDERFUL news!! I am so happy for you! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah! How exciting. And, what a sweet little baby it is.

    ReplyDelete
  11. CONGRATS!! Very exciting news....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats! How exciting to hear the heartbeat, isnt it absolutely amazing?!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats! So very happy for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats to you.. Just take it easy and enjoy being pregnant... I know how hard you have worked for it... I know what is involved with an IVF baby... Take care and if you ever need to talk i'm here and totally excited for you and your hubby... You'll be great parents...

    ReplyDelete
  15. awwhh omg congrtulations! how cute is that little being?!!?! it's incredible to think you made that and it's going to grow into your baby! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow you got to hear the heartbeat really early!!! SO exciting!!!

    We have one miracle baby growing inside me right now also. I have to admit part of me wishes it could be twins since they transfered two embryos, but one is great! I feel like I have a little less to worry about with only one, and it is so nice to have a "normal" pregnancy after the abnormal way she was concieved!!!

    I am so happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yay! I am excited for you! My due date is in a week (10/28) and my hubby's bday is on Monday (26th), so I am hoping to give him the most wonderful gift :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats on one perfect baby! What a great due date too! Were hoping for an early summer baby next time around. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wooohoo! I am so happy that things went well at the ultrasound. Your little bean is adorable!! Praying that things continue to move along - such an amazing blessing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a beautiful sight!! So happpy for you!!

    Michele

    http://btw-wedidnotjustrelax.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yay, congratulations!!! That is great news, so glad you got to hear the heartbeat and all is well so far. hoping for a great, uneventful pregnancy!
    So happy for you both
    Take care x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Hannah

    Hope you are both doing well. I have just sent you an e-mail regarding your gift. Amazon tried to deliver it on 16th October. I think it is at your local UPS post office. If not they will try to redelicer on the 28th October. Check your e-mail from me!!
    Sorry about the hassle!
    nic x

    ReplyDelete