Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Update- 4th & 5th Follie checks

My 4 th follie check was yesterday. I wanted to Post and update y'all, but my Internet was messing up and acting weird so I finally gave it up. In Fact it's trying to mess up now... So I'll have to be Quick. BOTH Follie Checks went VERY GOOD!!! And I am now going in Every day for a follie check.. They need to monitor me very closely. I have plenty of good size follies on the Right Ovary some are measuring at 15, 16, 17, 19 and On my left I have 1 larger 1 measuring at 20. BUT that's it as far as the left side Goes.. the next biggest on on the left is only at 12 or 13 I think. Regardless I should have plenty. I don't need or want too many!!! My Nurse called and said that we are probably looking at doing a Retrieval this Friday or Saturday!! YAY!!

I let y'all know how it goes tomorrow!!!

Have a Great DAy!!!!

8 comments:

  1. Hey my name is Lindsey, I came across your blog by searching GOD. I am praying for you and your family! I think you would be a wonderful mother! GOD bless you guys! I love you and Keep Smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! I'm so happy for you!!! I'm doing my retrieval on Thursday - keep us posted as to when they will be doing yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great news!!! SO happy and excited for you. Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how exciting! I hope it all goes well

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!!! Praise God! Continuing to pray for you:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing! I am so glad that you are well on your way to a retrieval!!! I hope you are feeling well and not getting to uncomfortable - but I am sure you would endure any amount of discomfort at this point. Keep us updated, and I'll keep praying!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting and that is great news! When they retreived my eggs, they received the majority of them from one side as well, but just remember that you only need O-N-E to make a baby!! I am keeping you in my prayers.

    ((HUGS))
    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so great!!!! I have been following you for a while and I know this is HUGE news, congrats!!!!!

    ReplyDelete