Wednesday, September 16, 2009

"Retrieval" here I COME:)

Finally... WE are about to get do a IVF Retrieval. After 2 canceled IVF cycles. I triggered tonight at 8:30 pm. And I've got to come in tomorrow for Blood work to see if the Ovidrel Shot worked. Hopefully all will look good with my blood work. I do of course have 1 more Ovidrel shot IF they say I need it. Its like a back up shot for- JUST IN CASE.

We are thrilled of course to Finally be able to move forward, and take one more step in our IVF Journey. And I am also happy that we now know what combo of Meds I need to take to get me to respond. SO that way if we need to do this again in the future. We'll know what works and what doesn't. But hopefully we won't need to:)

My family members that know about our doing IVF are also Thrilled and very excited and hoping for the best. Their a Great support symptom.. I feel very Blessed to have them in my life.

I'm actually not too nervous right now. I'm trying to remain calm and take one day at a time. I have no control over how this will turn out, God is in control and I have to trust in Him through it all.. the Good and the Bad. And just have Faith. We know that he Loves us and has a wonderful Plan for us. I'm praying that He gives us comfort through out this whole process. Because I KNOW that we'll need it!!!

Well Ladies I'm gonna turn in for tonight... Its late and I have had to get up early every day this week to go the clinic, and gotta do all over again BOTH tomorrow and Friday morning.

Have a blessed day

Hannah

7 comments:

  1. Praying for you!! Yay for your retrieval! Bring on the healthy, beautiful embryos:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting!! Good luck at your retrieval tomorrow. I'm sure it will go great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am praying so hard for you. I hope everything goes well and God blesses you with a healthy baby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so wonderful!! I am so happy for you!! It is hard not to be nervous but trust me the whole process is very fast. The worst part for me was them putting it the IV but after a few minutes it gets numb! Also make sure you ask for pain medication after if you are feeling sore at all - no sense in feeling crappy if you don't need to. You might want to bring some saltine crackers for after if you get dizzy from pain meds. And then just let your hubby take care of you!

    I will be thinking about you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yayyy!!! So excited for you. Hope everything goes well. Look forward to hearing how it goes.

    ReplyDelete