Saturday, September 12, 2009

3rd Follie Check

This morning I got up very early before day light to start getting ready for my appt. When we got there it was not busy at all, Everything went super fast:) I was surprised again to see my Dr. walk in with a nurse Right before my Scan. AND we looked at my Lining.. and He said it looked Beautiful. Then He asked her to look at my Ovaries.. and we all could see that yes My Follies were Growing!!! He then tells Me that-I have just made his day:) And that we well definitely get to Retrieval this time!!! YAY!!! My Largest follies are measuring at 12 & 13 and they all seem to be growing steadily. SO My Largest Follies were Measuring at 9 & 10 two days ago. SO they are indeed growing this time. My Dr. also told me that I'm respond WAY BETTER than I ever have with my Blood work.

My Instructions are to keep doing 2 Bravelle and 2 Menopur every day. And add in a Cetrotide 25mg Shot tomorrow night. And then do Another one Monday morning and Come in for my 4th follie scan at 10am.

We're excited.. things are looking much better than before. Keep praying for us.. I know all to well that things can still go wrong at any moment. But Were hoping that everything goes perfect:) And asking God to help us along the way!!! We need it!!!

5 comments:

  1. That is such GREAT news!! So happy for you and hope things continue to work for you this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Awesome NEWS!!!!
    I am praying for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news!! So glad things are still going well. Good luck at your next scan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy for you. Praying that everything will go swiftly and successful.Stay healthy and positve :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!! So glad those follies are FINALLY doing what they are suppose to be doing! I am so happy that you will be getting to retrieval this time - a step forward. I will continue praying!

    ReplyDelete