Friday, September 4, 2009

2nd Baseline..

IVF Pictures, Images and Photos
Today was my 2nd Baseline Appt. And my Clinic was Packed out due to a 3 day week end. Its "Labor day" this Monday, Hence the 3 day weekend.lol Anyway Everything went good. They stole more blood from me, and shortly afterward we did the ultra sound scan. My Lining was nice and thin, it was measuring at 3. And I have Lots of little Follies as always.lol WE just need them to kick into Gear and Grow ALLOT MORE this time!!!

I got a call form my nurse about an hour ago with my instructions.

They are to take 2 vials of Bravelle, and 2 Vials of Menopur TONIGHT.

And then SAT.-MON. I'm to do 2 vials of Bravelle in the AM & 2 vials of Menopur at PM

Tuesday I'm to do 1 vial of Bravelle and then come in For Follie Check #1

SO I get to start simming TONIGHT!!! YAY!!! COME ON FOLLIES YOU CAN DO IT!!! I KNOW YOU CAN!!!
Grow Follies Grow Pictures, Images and Photos

Please keep us in your prayers this cycle.
Have a wonderful weekend!!!
IVF baby Pictures, Images and Photos

8 comments:

  1. Keeping you in my prayers!! Grow Follies Grow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you! Come on follies you can do it! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds very similar to my last IVF cycle!! Hope it gets great results for you!!! Grow follies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! Keeping you in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Come on GROW FOLLIES .... GROW!!!!
    I am praying for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm praying for you! How exciting!!! Here's to bigger follies. Woohoo!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hate those busy days at the clinic too!

    Good luck stimming!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi hannah, just new here..praying that those follicles will grow and you'll conceive soon..reading your blog inspires me a lot and make me smile..baby dust soon..God BLess..

    ReplyDelete