Thursday, September 3, 2009

2 1/2 yrs

Unfortunately We Have hit another "Half yr mark" with TTC. We've now Officially been trying for 2 1/2 years. Am I the only one out there who REALLY NOTICES those half a yr and yr MARKS while TTC?? I don't know, But I doubt that I am the only one. lol

Its like realization.. We have been trying this long with no results.. And the past is the past, we can not get it back. And at the same time you wish things could have worked out differently. But we are still going strong and NOT Going to give up!!!

Allot of feelings are all tied into these TTC marks of how long we've been trying. And that's normal I guess. I decided to post my TTC time line ticker. Since it seems fitting and all.


7 comments:

  1. Came across your blog through another TTC blog and NO your not the only one who tracks how long you've been TTC.
    My Dr. did tell me, we've really only been TTC since we started with him since due to my issues we weren't really trying beforehand, so if you can buy into that, it took a year off my TTC timeline.
    I do however track it and know the TOTAL time, but try to burry it the back of my mind, so it isn't depressing to think about. Good luck!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're definitely not the only who keeps track! Glad to hear they are making a change to your protocol and hopefully this will do the trick. In both of my IVF cycles, I did Bravelle and Menopur at the same time (one in AM and one in the PM). Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are most def. NOT the only person who sees this...every month I have my moments, moreless on the 6 month and year marks! Keep your pretty chin up! I am praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry about the new ttc-anniversary. i kept track..month to month...waiting for our miracle. i hope youll be counting down to a due date soon, instead!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have read your blog off and one the last several months. I really hope that this change in protocol is the key for success for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We all track our TTC and all note the 1/2 years. They sadly all add up far to quickly.
    Hang in there.
    This new protocol this cycle may do the trick and give you both your long awaited BFP!!
    Keeping everything crossed for you
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just realized that it's been nearly 2 years since our last attempt at anything (IVF). That seems so long, but to us, it seems like yesterday. The time has crawled in waiting, but the IVF experience and the loss, etc. are still so fresh that I don't believe it's been 2 years.
    I'm new to your blog. THis is your 3rd IVF attempt? I've done 2 and am praying for the courage to do another but just can't find it after two failures. How do you do it?

    ReplyDelete