Tuesday, September 8, 2009

1st follie check

SO today I went to the clinic for my- 1st follie check "this cycle". Everything went pretty good. My lining is thickening up.. Its measuring at 8 now. I of course have lots of follies. My Largest ones on both left and right ovaries are measuring at 7 right now. and I think they are about 5 of them that are measuring at 7.

Anyway... My Insturtions are to take- 2 Menopur tonight

Tomorrow- 2 Bravelle @ Am & 2 Menopur @ PM

Thursday- 2 Bravelle @ Am Then come in for a 2nd follie scan at 9:45am

So that's about it for now I guess. I'm gonna to try to relax tonight, curl up in my very comfy bed and read a book. Oh and I'm super Excited that my Hubby is coming home from work tomorrow from off shore. He's excited and ready to come home too of course;) Absence does make the heart grow fonder!!!

Have a great week!!!

5 comments:

  1. Grow follies!! Can't wait to hear how the check goes on Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good so far! Can't wait to hear how thursday goes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad things are moving forward and seem to be going well! Let's pray they have found the right "combination" for you. And I am happy for you that your hubby is coming home - nothing is harder then being separated. Have a wonderful reunion!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck at your appointment tomorrow!!! i hope you see big, lucious follicles!

    ReplyDelete