Monday, August 31, 2009

1st Baseline

This morning I woke up early and got ready to head to the Clinic. All Went well.. NO CYST!! Yea!! I just got a call from my nurse she said that everything looked good,and to go ahead and take a "Cetrotide 3mg Shot" tomorrow. My 2nd Baseline is this Friday. And if all looks good then... I should start stimming that night.

I know this process very well I guess, since I did do 2 back to back IVF's. I saw my DR. standing in the hall way at the clinic today. And He said/stated- that we were gonna do it this time. And I said- I hope so:) Then he said- I'm Just Astounded that your Ovaries are SO STUBBORN.

LOL I do understand that... I mean they have pumped me with meds Every time we attempt IVF. I really DO have stubborn ovaries. And its even more odd that I am this young(just turned 22 in July) and my ovaries are so stubborn. My body just wants to be complicated I guess. Hopefully All Goes Perfect this time. I don't know what the out come will be one way or the other. I'm just gonna try to stay as positive as I can. And try NOT to Turn into A crazy "mad woman" when I have Mood swings this go around. MY POUR FAMILY!!! is all I can say.. I've chewed a few of them out for no good reason... during the IVF process. Crazy things can make me mad or sad when I'm taking these meds. It makes me feel bad!!! I'm gonna try to control myself more this time though. We'll see how that works out.lol At least my family does understand though.

Well.. I'll update ya'll about my appt. on Friday:)
have a great week!!!







5 comments:

  1. Oh I really hope this time works for you! And mood swings, I can't even imagine with all the meds your taking. Last month just being on the Clomid, Ovidrel shot and Progesterone made me feel like I was honestly losing it! I just HATE taking any kind of meds.
    Good luck and keep us posted!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALL RIGHT no cysts!!!! That is AWESOME news :) I am praying for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay no cysts!!!! On my first IVF I had a cyst - It supposedly shouldn't have been a problem, but my boday needed alot of meds!. Second IVF - no cysts and my body worked much better!

    I can't wait to hear updates!! I really hope this is it for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope your appt goes well on Friday sounds like things are going well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I am praying for you!!! How frustrating to have your body not cooperate properly:( But I am a strong believer in the power of prayer and I also know positive thinking can do wonders. Praying this cycle will be a success! ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete