Thursday, July 30, 2009

UPDATE!!!

Hi there... sorry I've been MIA. I've just been busy with things and dealing with ALLOT of stress lately. Oh and my sisters wedding was beautiful.. WE all had allot of FUN:)

Ok lets see where I left off.. the last time I posted I had just done my 4th follie check.
Since then I have had 3 more Follie Checks.. SO thats "7" follie checks all together. My Dr. wanted to keep pushing me as long as he could and "he did". As I'm sure you have probably guessed by now YES.. My IVF did get cancelled "yesterday" for the 2nd time. I already seen this coming though, and was ready for it when it did happen.. and besides I had ran out of MEDS Again.lol

The reason I got cancelled is- I only had 1 VERY LARGE Follie this time measuring at 26. The next largest ones were only at 12.. 11.. & 10. My Dr. actually did 1 of my follie checks last week end and he said- He Almost CAN'T Believe that My ovaries are SO SUBORN and I'm THIS YOUNG( I just turned 22 this month). I mean My dr. was pumping me with meds this time.. I counted all the Bravelle I took.. And It WAS *73 Vials of bravelle this cycle* CRAZINESS!!!!

Anyway when the Nurse called yesterday she did say that my Dr. said- I had the *Option* to do IUI if I wanted. I decided to go ahead and do it. It can't Hurt to try. (even though all odds are against me) I still have 1 great size follie... and all I need is 1 good sperm RIGHT? Anyway.. I asked the Nurse how soon could I start another IVF cycle Because more than likely this IUI won't work.. I'm NOT being negative... Only Very Honest. She said- I could as soon as I start my period:) GREAT!!! I told y'all I wasn't playing around.lol And I wasn't joking!!!

I went in for my IUI today everything went Great.. there's not much to IUI. The only problem I had with it last time was.. having to Pee so bad that it Hurt terribly and I couldn't wait the total waiting time with my hips in the AIR.. I HAD TO GO!!LOL This time was perfect though. In Fact if My hubby didn't have Such LOW Motility.. We'd have a real good shot at this whole IUI thing working. TOO BAD.. it is.. what it is.. I Guess.

I am happy right now about 1 thing... I need a small break from these needles.. I've been bruising allot more lately from all the shots I've had to take.. and having to get my blood drawn more too. SO Now I'm in the 2ww and NO shots for me.YAY!! only progesterone Suppositories.lol

And IF this IUI don't work.. I'll start my period and be on BCP's for about 3 weeks.. SO I'll have a about a month before I'd have to start Stimming again. Not much time... But a little time to breath I guess. My Dr. said he wants to start me off at 2 1/2 vials next time. And that My last follie check this past cycle they had seen my biggest response Ever with my *blood work* and that..that was good. Whatever they say I guess. I'm trying my Best to make the best of.. My situation. I don't feel like ranting at the moment. BUT I can't promise that in the future I won't. I have my moments just like the rest of you out there. lol

SO this is where I am now... I don't have much else to say at this time. Sorry I've been a sucky blogger lately. I care about you all and think about you every day. Your all... one thing that makes me feel *less alone* in this battle of infertility. I just wanted you to know that:)

HANNAH







10 comments:

  1. You should like you are handling this great! And, who knows?? You may get your bfp! Hope the 2ww goes quickly for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thats is such a shame you got cancelled again. I am so sorry. I am impressed at how positive you are staying and that is a great attitude, keep it up!
    You had a big follie there so you never know, there is still a chance this could work. Lets keep everything crossed!
    Hurry up 2ww!
    Nic x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again? Cancelled again? You have such a positive attitude about it though - that's awesome. I do pray that the IUI works for you though - you never know! Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back sweetie! I was getting worried! I will pray that your nice plump egg turns into a beautiful miracle. I will be rpaying for you!

    Kami

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Hannah!! Check out my blog - I tagged you for an award!! One Lovely Blog Award!! I follow your blog and think it is awesome! I should be starting my IVF cycle in September and am glad I found others out there to find comfort in.

    Sumer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Your positive attitude is great! I need to take some lessons from you. ;o)
    I pray you get a BFP w/the IUI. Even if chances are very slim there always are those miracles! My good friends sister finally got PG after 8 years TTC, 12 miscarriages and two failed IVF's. All on her own!! (except for once she got PG her shots for bloodclotting and progesterone) My fingers are crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Check out my blog - I gave you an award

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so sorry you were cancelled. I hope the IUI does the trick and you don't have to do another IVF.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely praying for you. (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  10. im sorry you got cancelled but i hope this iui is a blessing in disguise. either way, you are one tough cookie to jump on the bandwagon again. keep your head up!

    ReplyDelete