Thursday, June 4, 2009

IUI

ttc Pictures, Images and Photos
go spermie go Pictures, Images and Photos
Yesterday was my 1st IUI... It was so Quick and easy... NO big deal.lol to me anyway.
My mom came with me because DH was at work. The worst Part of IUI for me was Waiting for several minutes afterward with my hips up and having to pee really BAD!!! It got so bad that I started shaking and my mom had to step out of the room to tell the nurse... They let me up a few minutes early.. SO that was good they said I had been there long enough and that it wouldn't matter. SO I got dressed in a hurry and headed to the rest room!!!lol

I was glad to see my DR. again... he's to funny sometimes... While he was doing my IUI he says to me... your CM looks beautiful.. I said.. REALLY?! I though it was weird.lol

And He also told me to... Get really SICK right before he left:) (Implying pregnancy symptoms)

yesterday both of ovaries felt swollen and sore... and had some cramping

Last night I slept pretty good.. except for the pain on my right side.. this is the side with with the 2 large eggs... And it wasn't fun having to wake up to pee 2 or 3 times last night either...

This morning my right side is still cramping... I think its from ovulation... Because Of that shot I took Tuesday night to boost ovulation..

SO all in all.. everything is going well:)

If this doesn't work... I'll just schedule another IVF/ICSI and this time we'll have to try a higher dose because my ovaries are so stubborn.lol NO surprise to me!!!

Oh ya.. I almost forgot I took care of the "caremark" issue yesterday.. every thing is great!!
And yesterday a nurse called me in some suppository Progesterone to a near by Pharmacy... That way I don't have to get shots in my behind!LOL That was nice of her... She said that they usually don't do the shot kind with IUI... I was relieved.. NO more shots for 2 weeks!! YAY!!!
I start the progesterone today.

Hope you all have a great week!!!


HANNAH


2 Week Wait Pictures, Images and Photos

11 comments:

  1. Yeah for the IUI going well for you! I figured your hubby would have had to come with you for his spermies:) Yeah for no more shots hopefully and the IUI will work!

    Just curious what type of progesterone you are taking Ive been thinking about doing some sort since my luteal phase has always been so short.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying that everything works out!! Hang in there - the 2 ww - sounds like torture, but try to keep yourself busy. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really hope this iui works for you!! enjoy the injection-less days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm praying for you sweetie!!!!! :) I pray this is it for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pleased IUI went well. Hoping for this to be your miracle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad to hear the IUI went so well for you :) I am praying for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praying that eveything works....Enjoyed reading your blog tonight. I am still finding my way around blogland....I always love making new friends..I am posting about Disney so hope you will stop by. Commenting automatically puts you in the drawing for the June giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there, I'm praying for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck! Wishing you an easy 2ww!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey

    Thank you for your kind words and understanding that you left on my blog. Your husband is right...believe and receive. I am praying that this IUI is all you need to get your BFP.

    ReplyDelete