Tuesday, June 16, 2009

IUI... BFN

OK I caved and POAS twice the last 2 mornings.. BOTH times it was a BFN..but could have been to early to tell. Yesterday I started spotting through out the day.. by last night it turn into FULL Flo bleeding.. AF has arrived and IUI #1 is a BFN. Don't feel too sorry for me though:) I knew the whole time our odds of IUI working for us. With my Hubby's Motility problem.. WE NEED ICSI!!!

I called my IVF nurse this morning and left her a message asking her.... If I still need to come in tomorrow morning for my Beta or not?? And I also asked her.... How SOON can we start a new IVF cycle??

I got a call back about 2 hours later.. AND Thankfully I do not have to come in tomorrow for my scheduled Beta.. It would have been a waste of time... and a phone call telling me what I already know.lol

Ok.. even better NEWS!!! My Wonderful Dr. is going to let me Jump right back into IVF!!! YAY!!! I will start Birth Control Pills TOMORROW!!! And We are Now scheduled for IVF the week of July 20th!!! This its GREAT!!! I am very happy about this... Now I can put my focus on this new Goal:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yesterday was my husbands 25th Birthday.. and he was/is at work(off shore/oil field) and I had to tell him that I started my period and that the IUI didn't work:( I could tell he was disappointed.. he had believed that this IUI thing could work more than me.. He is too sweet!!!
Anyway we talk at lot on IM on the computer last night... He says that he's with me to the End...
NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES:) And we Both have Faith and believe that God has a plan for us.. and that he does want us to have children in his perfect timing. WE don't know why God has allowed us to go through this BUT we believe it is for a Reason.. even though we don't know what that reason is or even understand it.

Last night we also discussed adoption again... WE have never been against adopting... If God wants us to adopt we will... If God wants us to have BOTH Biological Children and Adopted... WE are completely OK with that too.. WE Would LOVE them the SAME!!!! And My husband agrees with me completely on this!!! I don't know what God has planned for us YET!!! But we are praying for His Will in our lives and for him to send us the children that he wants us to have:) If we ever do adopt we want to be in Gods will.. and for him to send us the baby that is meant to be ours... Adoption is a scary thing in many ways.. But if you truly want something you should "Never give up".

I don't know much about adoption.. but last night I did a little research on the computer and I'm interested in "Bethany Christian Services". WE know nothing about adoption and don't know for sure When or if we will ever adopt.. BUT I still feel I need to educate Myself about it.. Because YES adoption could be in our future:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I also want to say before I end this POST that My husband is SO GOOD to me... And he understands me... and supports me completely.. He is my Best Friend!!! And While we were talking last night... I swear I felt Like I was falling in Love with the Man all over AGAIN!!LOL

I am abundantly Blessed.. And I'm SO thankful!!!

I hope you all have a Great day!! I'm praying for you ALL!!!


HANNAH


ON MY WAY to OUR....."2nd attempt" of our 1st IVF/ICSI Cycle...lol thats a mouth full to say...

28 comments:

  1. I am so sorry for your BFN. I know you didnt hold much hope, but I was still crossing my fingers and toes!!! Its great news that you are getting back onto the IVF horse so quickly! Bring on the 20th July!
    HUGS
    Nic x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry about BFN.. But so excited that you get to start IVF soon!!!! I am in my second IVF right now - and it has been totally different this time around. My ovary finally "gets it"!!!! Also I totally know what you mean about falling in love again with yur hubby. It is so amazing to watch them take care of you through this process. I can't wait to hear about a BFP soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about the BFN but glad you got some good news about starting the IVF process. July 20th is a good date...cuz that is when I am having my FET!!so here to good start for July's BFPs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry, hun. But it's great news that you get to jump right back in. And it's a really good feeling when you and your hubby are in the same place with all of this - it really helps. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry about your bfn, but it sounds like you have a great attitude moving forward. Glad you're able to start right into your IVF cycle! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ugh i am so sorry about the bfn and AF ... what a blessing that you can start right up with IVF! definitely continue to pray about it all as you are doing about ivf adoption eerything because i believe th Lord really showed us which was to go when we finally starting asking Him :)

    and btw YEAH for great hubby's arent they th e best!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry to hear it was a BFN :(
    Happy birthday to your hubby :)
    He sounds wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry to hear about your BFN. Good luck with the road ahead

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have the absolute best attitude, girlie. I only hope to have a fraction of your joyous outlook - it's truly infectious. I'm sorry about your BFN. I agree with you on being meant to be parents though. My sister said to me awhile back that 'God wouldn't have placed the desire of motherhood in you without reason.' Her words have stuck with me ever since...I am praying for you:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. And I hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  11. sorry you didnt get the results you wanted I thought this was "It" but evidently GOD had other plans. Im praying that the second cycle will be successful. Youre in my thoughts and prayers

    SISTER IN CHRIST
    Suzzanna

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm sorry about your BFN.

    Many prayers and fingers crossed for your upcoming IVF, though! xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm sorry to hear about your BFN.

    It's very smart to start on adoption early so you will have the option when you are ready. I heard that the wait (going through the usual method) are a long 4-5 years, so it makes sense to get the paperwork done now so you don't have to wait 5 years when you decide to go for it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sorry about the BFN....but it is so EXCITING that your are starting your IVF cycle so soon!! All the best to you and your DH as this new cycle starts :)

    makingmemom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. It is so good to research options. We are not considering adoption yet either, but I want to know about it if or when it becomes our reality. Good luck with this next cycle!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yay for going full-steam into IVF! Good Luck to you and yes keep your option well-researched. That always helps.


    ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  17. We're heading into IVF as well!

    ICLW #31

    ReplyDelete
  18. The road ahead is lit by your glowingly good attitude. All the best!

    www.infertilityinstability.blogspot.com

    *ICLW*

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh Hannah, I am so sorry to read this. I am amazed by your positive attitude. I am hoping that you get to do IVF/ICSI with the next cycle. It is going to happen for you!

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW, fast turn around! ya'll don't waste anytime! How exciting! Good luck with your IVF! I'm sending you LOTS of prayers and good JUJU!
    *HUGS/ICLW*

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm sorry this cycle was a BFN, but YEAY for getting to move on to IVF!!! Its great that your doctor is so proactive.

    Wishing you much luck with your upcoming cycle!

    iclw

    ReplyDelete
  22. Good luck with your IVF. I admire your positive outlook and optimistic attitude. :)

    *ICLW*

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm sorry about the bfn... but it really does sound like you have a great plan (and a great doc). Sending prayers and good thoughts that this next round will be the one for you!

    ~ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  24. BFN's suck, so sorry. But glad you are so excited to start IVF yeah! Wishing you much success with that cycle and so cool to read that your husband is awesome, makes all the difference.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hannah,
    I'm so sorry for your BFN, but good luck with the IVF. I am so hoping that it works out for you!

    My hubby and I have the same insight that you and your husband have. Whatever God wants for us, we will do. I know we will have children, just don't know how yet. I have a hard time "hearing" what God is telling me. I'm trying to slow down a bit and listen more!!!

    Good luck and God bless!
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Hannah, how are you doing? You have been MIA for a while and just checking in on you. I like the new blog design! Hope all is well
    Take care
    Nic x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Check out my blog...Something is waiting for you!! Hope all is well!! Love ya!
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete