Tuesday, June 2, 2009

5th Follie Check.... and a slight change in plans....

So today was my 5th Follie Check... My apt. was at 1:30pm so that was good because we didn't have to be in such a rush to get ready:) When we got to the clinic parking lot.. I looked at my cell phone then seen that I had a missed call from..."CAREMARK" pharmacy!!! I didn't have time to call them back right then so I decided to call them back after my apt. (can't stand "caremark")

Anyway we then headed into the clinic.. I signed in and they took my blood for the umpteenth time.lol Then took me to a room for my ultra sound... I felt pretty calm considering everything..
It had to be God.. no doubt!

My IVF nurse came in and started the ultra sound.... My lining looked good:)

Right ovary- remember I had 2 larger ones on this side.. Well they grew.. 1 was 21 & the other was at 19 I think... Not bad

Left ovary- not much growth if any... largest one was like 11...

SO.................. 2 good eggs BUT like the my Nurse said to me the Dr. might not want to do a Retrieval with only 2 eggs.... I understand that completely.... so then basically I had to wait to get a call from her after she talk to the Dr.
'
well... when me and my hubby got into My JEEP to leave the clinic.. I named him "Jackson";) my 21st b-day present from DH last yr. I called Caremark Back... I just knew they would RUIN my Day when I seen that dumb number on my phone!!! Sorry... can't help myself..lol

yes there was a problem... they said that the card that I used for my meds. was declined.. I got off the phone with them and to call my mama (it was her card). She called her Bank and they said that there shouldn't be a problem.. She gave me the card info again and long sorry short... I gave them the info again.........................
declined AGAIN!!! So I get off the phone freaking out crying to my husband... Whats wrong what do I do..RIGHT? I have to get this payed... What if I need more MEDs called in today?! these are just a few things running through my already stress brain.
Whats more frustrating is... I KNOW for a fact that there shouldn't have been a problem with my MAMAs card... I don't know how to put this with out sounding badly to someone(but I hope not)... Lets see my PARENTS were/are VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY BLESSED!!! and my daddy made ALLOT of money before he passed away... way above average.. and he passed away in a horrible accident off the coast of Africa... Therefore.. even after death.... My family is fanatically set.. God is looking out for my Family!! and we know it!!! Even though it is hard sometimes with out him(DADDY).
We all would gladly take him back and live on dirt floors for the rest of our lives!!! :) / :( I miss him so MUCH!!!

Ok I got a little off subject... My mom found out what was Wrong with the dumb card...
this in particular "Bank chain" has shut down all of their ATM cards because of some Huge fraud in CA. And they don't plan on reactivating any of them until the matter is settled... Well.. that's just great!! HA!

it will be ok tomorrow.. Dear sweet mama will activate another card from another Bank account. (different Bank chain) And if all else fails we could always get the address from them and send a check in the mail.. HUGE SIGH!!! I can breath again!!! I tend to get way too stressed out about things... I need help!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now for what you've all been waiting for...THE PHONE CALL!!!

I braced myself a little before answering... it was my Nurse.. She sounded a little cautious She said that my DR. didn't want to do a Retrieval with only 2 eggs.. that he at least wanted 4.... BUT that he didn't want me to cancel completely.... since I have 2 good eggs.... he wants me to come in tomorrow for a IUI!!! Crazy!! I've never had one... the chances of this working are probably not that good because of my hubby's sperm... BUT hey!! At least I can feel like we actually tried something.. and that there is a chance!!! Not to mention not letting all those injections go to waste.LOL!!!

SO... hubby is leaving for work tonight:( And my 1st IUI is scheduled for tomorrow at 3:45pm.
I'll be ok though my wonderful mama will be there for me:)

I triggered tonight... if this does not work the next step will be IVF/ICSI of course with a new plan.. different MEDs/doses... EX.

Well It's LATE... and I'm SO SO tired!!! I've had a long day today.. but I feel better now that I got the chance to tell you all about it:) GET off my chest you know??
please continue to keep me in your prayers.... Hoping that this may work!!! miracles still happen!!

Praying for you all..
good night and God bless!!!


HANNAH

12 comments:

  1. IUI is better than being completely canceled. Hope it goes well, will be thinking of you

    ReplyDelete
  2. How frustrating! Wow. You poor thing. Sorry about the IVF being cancelled. :( But at least you have some hope with the IUI. I'll be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there girl. Pryaing for you and hoping that the IUI works for you. Sorry about the IVF being cancelled. Chin up girlie!!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the IUI. I know that isn't what you wanted and that it makes it hard to think positively about it. Everything with IF is so frustrating! Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh Im so glad it ended up working out! IUI's are nice and easy too!!!

    BEST OF LUCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll be thinking of you today. Good luck with your IUI!!
    Hugs!
    ~C

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow honey! That worked out huh??? I was so nervous it would all be cancelled! I am going to think positive thoughts for you!

    Kami

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Good Luck, Good Luck, Good Luck!!!! I think you are right. You have to try it out!!! And yay no anethesia!!! I think that you have such a great attitude about all of this!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Miracles do happen! Im praying this works for yall!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am praying for you and miracles do happen :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am very behind because I've been training for two days at work - but I've been thinking about you. I'm praying that the IUI works and you can finally get off this roller coaster!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hannah,

    I am praying for you!! I know that was is meant to be will happen. My second cycle was very crazy and we thought nothing went right, but now I'm 26 weeks preggo. Maybe this IUI will be your miracle and then no ivf for you!!!

    ReplyDelete