Monday, May 18, 2009

Update on "Bravelle"

I've had 3 Bravelle injections so far. One every morning, and let me tell you that it burns when the medication is going in every time!!! It doesn't last long though so that is good. Yesterday when my mom was pushing it in I think I said something like... This stuff burns like the Devil.ha

It will all be worth it to have a baby. Not looking forward to adding the rest of my injections in with that one.. at least right now all I have to endure is one shot in the morning then its over for the day..

My day is going pretty good I'm about to go shopping with my mama:) FUN!!
And I called caremark and got My Progesterone ordered so that is wonderful.. It will be delivered on Thursday!!
And if you remember me dealing with "caremark" before you'll know why I'm so happy now:)

Hope you all have a blessed day!!!

Hannah

11 comments:

  1. just remember, each injection is one closer to making that baby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting you are getting closer and closer and less of the shots too:) Praying for you this cycle that everything works out for you two:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hannah!

    So sorry to be away from my blog for such a long time. But, I am glad to be back and hopefully on a more regular basis. ;)

    Oh the things we will do to have a baby, but I am sure that all of these shots are really nothing compared to the little one that you will be caring soon. :) My thoughts and prayers are with you.

    Hugs and blessings,
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for you :) Every shot brings you closer to your baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad that your mom is helping you out! Hang in there, the shots will be worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where are you from? They must use different drugs than I used for the IVF because I don't remember the shot you are having right now... It brings back such memories to me.. My very first IVF I got pregnant and I had a healthy baby.. I can't wait to hear your news too.. It is going to happen for you... Thanks for all your sweet comments...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoo hoo! You're farther along than me - I don't do injects for a couple of months. How exciting for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’ve never done Bravelle, but I’m on Repronex which I think is very similar. I can completely sympathize with stinging sensation, fortunately it doesn’t last long. The things we’ll do to have kids, huh? Good luck with your injections, I’ll be following along with you this cycle!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for posting such detail about your IVF. We are getting ready to start our first (and hopefully only!) IVF. I am reading all such blogs as your's with a passion trying to understand everything that is going to happen. Good luck to you! ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  10. It will be worth it in the end!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just wanted to wish you good luck with this cycle. Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete