Sunday, May 24, 2009

Update on 1st & 2nd Follie Check....

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days... it seems like I've been going none stop...lol
I seriously need some good rest. Did I mention that We have moved into a apartment right across from my mom and are still busy with getting everything in order.

OK....Before I let you all know how my "Follie Checks" went so far I just want to let you know not to freak out because I was told before I ever started stimming.... not to get disappointed and
Discouraged because.....MOST people with PCOS stimulate VERY SLOWLY and that the follies usually grow ALLOT almost over night toward the end. And that this is normal for PCOS... I'm SO glad they told me this or I would be freaking out myself;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MAY 20th (wed.)
1st Follie Check- went pretty good... there was some growth but of course just a little..
I think my Largest Follie on Left/Right was like 7 & 7 1/2.... (not sure which side was what)
My instructions was to do 2 vials of Bravelle in the morning instead of 1.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MAY 23rd (sat.)
2nd Follie Check- also went pretty good... But still just a little growth..
Largest Follie Left/Right was like 8 & 8 1/2.... So some growth but stimulating very slowly just like they warned me...
My instructions again was to do only 2 vials of Bravelle every morning.(when I'll start those other meds. I'll never know lol)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Next Follie Check is this Wednesday. When I got home I realized that I was going to run out of Bravelle on Tuesday SO That WAS A PROBLEM!!!! I called my nurse BUT the office was closed:( I called again this morning... A nurse called "Caremark" Pharmacy.... But just as I thought... Closed on the week end and closed for memorial day... Not to mention me worrying about how long it to took to get everything ordered last time they called in my meds to them(Caremark)!!!

Anyway all is Better Now... She said that there was a pharmacy about a Mile down the Rd from the clinic that has Bravelle... but that they wanted to check other near by pharmacies to see if they have it... that way Me and DH don't have to drive down there Tuesday and Wednesday:)
She said not to worry... that they would call me by 12 tomorrow and that we would just take this one day at a time... TO BE Honest.. I don't care if I have to go to Mobile, AL 2 days in a row... Because at least I 'll know for sure I can get the meds I need!!!
AND YES ALL of this mess DID/ HAS stressed me out so bad and I've had really Bad Anxiety over it all..sigh Now I can breath and de stress a little.HA

Not kidding dealing with the MED. situations has been the worst part of this whole IVF process so far for me.LOL I know I'm crazy..HA!! I'm surprised that I didn't cry because I was so upset
over it!!!

Well Even though my life seems crazy right now... I'm still praying for you all:) I hope you all have a Great week!!!

COME ON FOLLIES!!! GROW!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!



HANNAH


NOTE- I'm also pretty sure if all goes well and we don't get cancelled for some reason... that My hubby will have to go back to work before our transfer... Because there's no way they'll be able to do the retrieval on the projected days they had for me.. I just Hope and Pray he'll be home for the retrieval at least so we can have a fresh semen sample;)

15 comments:

  1. I am praying for you.

    GROW FOLLIES GROW!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your schedule works out so your hubby can be there as long as possible. Good luck!

    Grow, follies, grow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Asking your follies to keep growing....and I hope everything falls into its right places!

    All the best!

    *ICLW*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending you lots of prayers and hugs. I hope everything goes well this cycle!
    *ICLW*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Come on follies, GROW!!! Thinking lots of growing thoughts for you! Hope you get your meds sorted.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying for your follies sweetie. :) Keep us posted! Frustrating about the medication stuff. I have to agree with you...dealing with the meds was the most stressful part of my IVF. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you were able to get the meds all worked out. Hope you'll see some real progress on Wednesday. Grow follies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. grow follies grow!!! hope that your husband gets to be there for the retrival.

    ILCW

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wishing you all the best.

    ~Stopping by for ICLW~

    ReplyDelete
  10. My goodness - it's funny how some doctors tell you tricks to help you relax - like the PCOS information... and others don't. Mine has never told me that - just that in order for me to get the ovulation drugs - I have to have follicles that are 20MM in size. I stress over that so much! My last ones only got to be about 12MM.

    I'm praying for you on the meds, and on the size of the follicles... and of course that the retrieval goes on a schedule that works best for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  11. praying for you that those follicles grow!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh grow grow grow!!! Hoping and praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm on a low and slow protocol for stimming, as I have PCOS and crazy overactive ovaries....over 30 follicles on each ovary, but nothing measurable, and I'm CD21! It's frustrating to wait this long. First cycle, I Od Cd24, second cycle, I overstimmed around CD22....so this cycle is definitely slower for me!

    I hope your follies keep growing! I know how hard it is to wait, but it can happen, even if it is later.

    ReplyDelete
  14. GROW FOLLIES GROW!!!! I hope they get their act together. :) I am glad you got the meds straight!

    ReplyDelete