Monday, April 27, 2009

Update Date on "CareMark"

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days. I've been pretty busy. This week end My hubby and I had to go to Florida because he had to be a groomsman in his friends wedding... That went pretty good all in all:)

I've been spending some time with my sister yesterday and today...good times..lol Ate some Craw fish today AKA.."Mud Bugs" they was so good even though they are hideous looking..lol

Update on the "CareMark" situation.... I called them again n got the answers I wanted... they gave me the Actual number to the Pharmacy, and I talked to someone from the pharmacy. She said.. that it was in the process of them contacting my Dr's office, and that they would contact me before May 1st, to discuss my copay, and to schedule a time for delivery of my meds. She also gave me a 1-800 number to call if I didn't here from them by May 1st. So that's good. I think every thing will work out with that.

The Pharmacy- is a speciality pharmacy, its actually a CVS- "caremark". We have really Great Health Insurance "UnitedHeathCare" it covers just about everything except for Infertility...That part sucks:( But our Card that we use for the prescriptions is a caremark card, so I guess that's why we are having to use this in particular pharmacy. for our fertility meds... Maybe its a little cheaper that way. Sigh.... Who knows..........

Tomorrow we have all our classes for IVF so that will be fun:) Except for them taking my blood for the disease tests... I hope I don't black out from them taking all that blood. I get light headed sometimes when they just take 1 vile..lol I got my IVF plan in the mail with all the injections listed and when I'm suppose to take them... I'm a little lost but I'm sure I'll figure it all out soon;)
Hope you all have a blessed day!!!

Hannah

6 comments:

  1. Glad to hear it's getting all worked out! Sounds like you have had a great weekend and hope tomorrow goes well, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck at your classes tomorrow! Hope you don't pass out, I'm sure you'll be fine. I never look when they draw my blood, just in case.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope all goes well with the classes and the bloodwork.

    Happy ICLW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying all your tests come back fine. I never look when I get blood work done either lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I don't comment as often! For some reason I'm not always able to leave comments. Anyway, this is all great and exciting news!!! I can't wait to hear how your classes went!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I gave you an award - you have to go to my blog to get it.

    ReplyDelete