Monday, April 20, 2009

IComLeavWe

IComLeavWe

Welcome to IComLeavWe! I am new to all of this, it's my first IComLeavWe. So I really don't know what I'm doing.lol
Here's some info on me & My blog. Welcome to all new comers:)

. I am a Christain

. I am 21 years old & married my Best Friend over 2 years ago.

. We are TTC our first, and have been TTC for over 2yrs now.

. I have PCOS

. We are also dealing with Male Factor IF- Very Low Sperm Count & Very Low Motility

. We are headed for our first IVF with ICSI Cycle-our projected Retrieval date is MAY 26th!!!

. I started blogging to get my feelings out and to find friends who are TTC & going through IF. I also love to give support, and of course it always feels good to get some:)

I am hoping and praying that this cycle is it for us. This Journey has not been a easy one. But if it doesn't work this time, I am praying that God would help me deal with the disappointment. My husband and I desperately want children. It is our hearts most desire. I have never did IVF before and am new to it as well, so any info or advice on this would be greatly appreciated... Thanks

Hannah

19 comments:

  1. Great intro. Theres notrhing to worry about with ICLW, basicly you read lots of other blogs and leave comments to everyone and make lots of new friends! Is great fun!
    Nic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hannah! I also have PCOS and am TTC, stinks huh? Exciting that your ER is only a month away! Good luck with everything, I'll stay tuned! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hannah! This is my first ICLW too. I hope this cycle is your last one and ends with a BFP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are adorable, this is a great intro to your blog post. :) Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hannah :-) How esciting you have your transfer in a month! I'm jealous, I have to wait. I know it's gonna be great for you, This time next year you will be holding your little baby in your arms!

    ~Carol ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the comment :) Good luck this cycle... Looking forward to keeping up with you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog. It's nice to "meet" you. :)

    Lots of luck to you and your DH with this upcoming cycle. There are so many women in the blogosphere who will be here to help and answer any questions you have, me included. I'm sorry you have to be here, but welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck on this cycle. I started my blog for the very same reason you did. It really helped me collect my thoughts on what was going on in my head. (male factor infertility)

    Mr. Shelby (from ICLW)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for visiting my blog! And welcome to ICLW - it's lots of fun. Wishing you much luck with your upcoming IVF cycle!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your intro was great! Hoping that May is a lucky month!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome to ICLW! I hope that you do get your IVF miracle from this cycle! All the best and God Bless!

    I am so sorry about the demise of your father! May he rest in peace!

    *ICLW*

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm new at all of this too. I hope your IVF cycle is successful for you next month. I'm a fellow PCOSer too. I'm very interested to learn more about your journey and how everything has worked out! Good luck!

    ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm new to ICLW, too. We're just about to start our first IVF w/ICSI, too. It sounds like your schedule is just about a week behind ours. I'm praying that May will be a good month for us all!
    ~C

    ReplyDelete
  14. We are dealing with Male Factor too...low testosterone, count, motility, and morph. I am sure you are seeing a male infertility urologist, but has your DH tried HCG injects?? That has been a god sent and made my husbands sperm *almost* normal and now we went IVF w/ICSI to IUI's!!

    Best of luck to you~

    Happy ICLW: )

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good Luck with this cycle!
    I'll keep you in my prayers!

    ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice to meet you and find your blog. Good luck to your with your IVF cycle. Check out my non profit www.parenthoodform.org.
    Erica

    ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  17. i found your blog through megans and it looks like we have a TON in common. i began my first IVF cycle at 21 years old. i am 22 and also got married at 19 and had been trying for over 2 years. i hope your story continues to be like mine, as i am pregnant following our IVF cycle.

    let me know if you need anything during your cycle!

    ReplyDelete