Sunday, April 19, 2009

CD 41

Praise you in this storm Pictures, Images and Photos


Well AF is a "No Show" and I'm on CD 41. I'm not happy about this:( I think I should have started by now Especially since I got a Progesterone shot on Thursday, and that was 4 days ago... I'm gonna call the clinic tomorrow and see what they say... but it doesn't look good.. if I don't start soon I could have a canceled cycle... sigh Everything could still work out for this month, but I have no way of knowing what will happen. My body is SO WEIRD!!!

I was feeling pretty down about it all this morning, but I realized that God has a plan for me and my husband. He has a plan for us to have children, and his timing is perfect.. And IF we do have to Cancel this Cycle, then I Believe that there's a reason for it, and that it isn't meant to be YET. The Lord knows EXCATLY which "eggs and sperm" that will result in our precious babies one day, when ever that may be... All I know is that He is in control, and that He is with me and everything will work out. And I WILL Praise Him in this storm!!!!

If I get cancelled I will schedule a second attempt for IVF ASAP. I have already did most of my test for IVF, so I won't have to wait long if I do reschedule to June. I'm still praying that everything will work out and I can do IVF this month if its God's will. And if it isn't that he will help me deal with the disappointment. I hope you all are having a great day, God Bless you all:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will gaurd your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
PHILIPPIANS 4:6,7

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4 comments:

  1. You have such a great attitude about everything. It's so inspiring. (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is great. I am praying for you!! You are very inspiring that is for sure.

    ((Super Hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you the best of luck!! I can't wait to see what happens...I hope AF shows up though. I hope this is your cycle!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your positive attitude is inspiring! I hope AF shows up so you don't have to cancel and wait another month. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete