Monday, March 23, 2009

A phone call..

Today I was planning on calling my nurse to find out what to do next.. But before I did she called me..yay!! So here's the deal I'm suppose to call her with my next period Again..lol I've never been so happy about Af until getting ready for IVF:) She also said that she would be mailing me a package of tests and other things that we will need to schedule. She also said that she would write the name of the Nurse That I need to call to schedule everything on the top of the papers she sends me, so that's good. I'll take anything to put me more at ease.. Because I tend to worry about just about anything. SO... here we go again waiting for AF for the 3rd time..lol

My day has been going fairly well... I burnt my thumb while cooking homemade chili for my mom... Yah.. IT HURT REALLY BAD!!!! I can't remember the last time I did that, all I know is that I hate it when that happens to me... It throbs so bad:( I will live though. On a happier note dh is coming home from work this Wednesday.. I miss him and I'm ready to see him and just spend time with him.. doing I guess whatever we want:) Hope you all have a blessed day.. I've been praying for you all!!

5 comments:

  1. I know what you mean I was so glad when I got my AF a few days ago.I never used to be that way but now it serves a purpose such as moving forward with IVF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on AF!!!! Get your booty here so we can get this show on the road!!! Praying for you honey. Sorry for the burn. Those stink!

    Kami

    ReplyDelete