Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Mail

Today I got my letter in the mail from my Dr's office. Basically it's everything I need to schedule Prior to IVF:) I checked the mail later this afternoon so it was too late to call the office. But that's OK.. it'll give me something to do tomorrow..lol I'll be glad to get all of the blood work, appt's, classes ...EX Scheduled. And ya'll all know how much I like have something to look forward too:) Oh and it was so exciting to see my projected Retrieval date on the bottom of the paper they sent me!!! MAY 26, 27, or 28!!! It was just a surreal moment for me.. "WOW that's actually me their talking about". And in 2 months my hearts desires might come true!!! I hope and pray that is does.

So far I have felt God with me in this Journey, and I Love and Thank Him for being my everything!!! I could not do this with out him. He understands everything I go through, and knows my heart. I Just have this feeling that one way or another that everything will work out far me and dh. And that we will have the children that he wants us to have in his timing:)

Dh came home today YAY!! He was tired from the long drive home, but we had a pretty good day anyway. First some much over due BD'ing..;) Then later went out to eat.. went to a book store & got a book.. then came home an watched a movie... We have no plans for tomorrow. I guess we'll just make some as we go along..lol I love this part of my life when dh comes home from work. We're usually pretty much free to do what ever we want:) I know that will change once we have babies.. But its a welcomed change!!!

7 comments:

  1. PRAISE THE LORD HONEY!!!! I am so very excited for you!!! You are on your way. What a huge blessing to have this chance!!

    Kami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hannah,
    I saw your blog from my sister in law's blog. My sister and I are both dealing with infertility. I was just telling her today that I haven't found a blog that deal with PCOS and male infertility. I have PCOS and my husband has low count, low to zero motility, and poor morphology. We just did our 1st IVF, but I hyper-stimulated and they had to freeze our embryos. We had 16 good eggs but only 4 fertilized. We will also be doing our transfer in May! Actually May 15! I would love to hear how you are doing. We both share the same feelings about our "live embryos." Take Care!! Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is scary and wonderful all at the same time. I am happy for you - to be able to start the process of IVF is a huge step. Just think by June you could be pregnant. I will keep fowarding your journey - and hopefully i can learn from you - for when I go through IVF myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you lots of luck! 2 months will fly by like no time now that you have something exciting to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sound to happy and positive:) That's great! Things are moving forward and soon you will have that little baby. Oh, and my wedding anniversary is when your retrieval is so it has to be good, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2 months will fly by and before you know it you may have your BFP! I really hope so. Keeping everything crossed for you.

    Unrelated to you but just found out my SIL is pregnant, my bro and SIL live in USA so maybe a trip to USA soon! BTW I was v jealous and didnt take the news in a good way on the inside. Was smiling on the outside though!! (sorry didnt mean to make this comment about me!)

    Pleased your DH is back home with you. Nic

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for your sweet comments; I will be praying for you during your exciting upcoming journey!!

    ReplyDelete