Sunday, March 29, 2009

IVF Test scheduled..

Now I have everything all scheduled.. Actually I scheduled almost everything in 1 day. It's on April 28th,yay!! We could have did it sooner, but dh's work schedule was a bit of a problem. They only do classes on Tuesday, and the one week that was good for us she wasn't going to be there... Sigh. Oh well.. I'm happy anyway.

Don't won't to gross anyone out, but yesterday after I used the restroom and wiped I saw a little blood.. I thought to myself... " Crap its not time for my period.. BLAST YOU PCOS!!!" You better not mess up my cycle with your irregular self..lol Thank God.. I haven't seen anymore blood. Its not uncommon for me bleed for a month straight about once a year.. weird I know.. and when that's going on I don't know when my period actually started. But.. it looks like everything is going to be OK this time:)

Tomorrow dh has to go in for a urine test and blood work. So we decided to go visit my sister and spend the night at her apartment.. Because she only lives a few minutes away from our Clinic:)

So on the April 28th dh & I will be spending the day at the Clinic..
8:30am - Uterine Sounding
9:00am - Blood work
9:30am - Embryo Class
11:30 am - Conference
Break to go get some lunch
2:00 pm- Injection Class

Whoo hoo! Lots of fun stuff!!! lol

Can't wait!!! Hope you all have a great day!!!

4 comments:

  1. Yay...to having everything scheduled! It looks like it is going to be a busy day, but how exciting to get everything scheduled!
    Wishing you lots of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love stupid PCOS---urgh!!!! I am so glad you have it all scheduled and I will be praying for you during this journey!!!! Good Luck sweetie and God Bless :) :::HUGS::::

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's going to be a long day, but very exciting! I really liked the embryology class, it was very interesting! Good luck : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a long day but very exciting. Its great to have a plan and it all booked.omething to look forward to

    ReplyDelete