Tuesday, March 17, 2009

CD 8 & Dr. appt.


This morning I got up and went to my Dr's appt. I was a little nervous, but was trying to stay positive. The NEWS is.... NO POLYPS!!!! YAY!!! My Dr said that it must have been air bubbles because my uterus looked perfect:) He said that my irregular bleeding is just due to my hormones (PCOS). So everything is still right on track.
I took my last pill today, so I'm done with one more thing. Now I'm just waiting to hear from my IVF nurse about when and what we need to do next. I'll just give her a call Monday I guess, if I don't hear from her before then. I just have to know SOMETHING. It makes me feel really good to have a schedule concerning everything I need to do on my journey to IVF. Yes I am a little obsessed with planing all this, I just can't seem to help myself:)
I'm getting closer everyday, and trying my best to stay positive and not lose hope. And praying that this will work. Oh, dh sent me a e-mail last night it was very sweet, my favorite part was..... (I am ready to have a child with you, I really can't wait... I'm ready to be a daddy...) It made me feel really good. I am very blessed to have Dh's complete support, and that I can share all of my feelings concerning IF freely with him. We actually have more of a male fertility problem, but it doesn't bother dh like it seems to bother some other males in "some cases". I'm glad because to me that's a waste of time.. its never a me or you problem with us.. we deal with everything together, we're a team:) I LOVE HIM!!! sorry..lol I love that he can still make my heart skip a beat, even after being with him for over 7 yrs now:)
Anyway, I hope everything is going well for you all.. And I would like to Thank God, for blessing me everyday & for the good results today!!!

6 comments:

  1. That was really sweet! It isn't you or him...it's us. That is perfect!

    I wish you the best of luck with IVF and hope it works the first time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet post!!! I was wondering where you've been! I started to get worried! I am so glad everything went well. You are a few days behind me!!! Yay!! Good luck honey!

    Kami

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great you have no polyps! You are v lucky to hae a supportive, lovely DH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww that was really sweet..you two sound like such wonderful people May GOD bless you with one of HIS awesome blessing..a child!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the blog comments! It's nice to "meet" you!

    ReplyDelete