Wednesday, March 11, 2009

CD 2

I called my Nurse and scheduled my Hysteroscopy today, yay!! It's scheduled for Tuesday next week. Only 6 more days until I'm done with that. And only 6 more Doxycycl pills to take, I just realized I will finish those up the same day as my appt. Good.. I'll knock 2 things out at one time..lol

I actually have no idea what they'll want me to do next. I guess they tell me after my appt. on Tuesday. If not you know me... I'll call and ask..lol I'm feeling pretty good right now. And still feel that God is with me though this Journey. It helps me more than anything else. It gives me some peace where there otherwise shouldn't be:) I hope you all have a blessed day!!!

5 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear what happens next:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I consolidated my blogs and have a new URL. You can now find me at:
    whendoesdaddycomehome2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many prayers going up for you!!! I hope you get many answers, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am contiuning to pray for you honey!!! Good luck!

    Kami

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am praying for you sweetie!!!!!

    ReplyDelete