Thursday, January 22, 2009

Bored & Day Dreaming...

So I was bored today and started looking at baby bedding. Pretty pathetic huh?? I picked out everything from girl bedding, boy bedding, or "boy & girl " bedding Just in case I had twin boy & girl. I try to think of everything..lol I won't be having more than twins unless my embryo splits, and I have Identical twins. My Dr. is on the conservative side and only likes to transfer 1 embryo, no more than 2. I want to use 2, though. So there is a chance of twins. Did I mention my dad was an identical twin..lol SO here it is....




GIRL


I like the bed allot, if I used this I would paint the wall a color that would complement the cream bed.

That room their showing it in is too bland..


BOY





BOY & GIRL
I like this one for a GIRL too.

I would just like to say now that I am so mad at this blog. It took me forever to get these pics to do what I wanted them too.. lol

2 comments:

  1. Its not pathetic, I look all the time! They are very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following my blog! I love the circle crib! That is just gorgeous!!! I do the same and shop and look around for baby things! You are not alone!

    ReplyDelete